TLCA OFFICIAL PIC THREAD -- Live from Cruise Moab!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon said:
still waiting on kipper to return with the steering box. after driving all the way down to englewood, they told him it was at their "other lot" which is apparently another 26 miles + south of there. hopefully i'll be leaving there. will probably call my friends in junction and stay with them tonight and head into moab in the am.

"yep we got it pulled off the truck and ready to go" that was a line of S#$%. Had to go damn near the springs to get it and wait for them to pull it, but Ige has the box now and is haulin' it to GJ as I type. Shawn should have steering by 7:30, depending on how fast Ige drives.

TJ and I will hit the road first thing in the am and should be there by lunch... assuming no one else calls UncleBen for parts today.... :)

kipper said:
"yep we got it pulled off the truck and ready to go" that was a line of S#$%. Had to go damn near the springs to get it and wait for them to pull it, but Ige has the box now and is haulin' it to GJ as I type. Shawn should have steering by 7:30, depending on how fast Ige drives.

TJ and I will hit the road first thing in the am and should be there by lunch... assuming no one else calls UncleBen for parts today.... :)

dialing uncle ben: :D I think we have an emergency need for a trxxus 35" hehehe :flipoff2: j/k enjoy Moab...we can't wait to see the pics!

I'll be heading out tomorrow am as well.

I am holding what seems like the annual Deathwrench2006 in my driveway at the moment :D

Is 5psi enough oil pressure for a 2F? :censor:

q:Is 5psi enough oil pressure for a 2F?

heck ya mike, just make sure you have about 10qts of oil in the oil pan.

FJBen said:
dialing uncle ben: :D I think we have an emergency need for a trxxus 35" hehehe :flipoff2: j/k enjoy Moab...we can't wait to see the pics!

Sorry doood...Sean took your time slot. :rolleyes: I'll see if I can get it on a slow boat to Greality soon then tell ya where it is.... :idea: :flamingo:

Come on you slackers! Get with the wifi and keep us in the loop! ;)

also still wrenching; needed 2 hours for the parts run to the race shop downtown Phoenix; that happens when you get the extra bling brakes and don't stock up on pads :rolleyes:

We Need More Pictures!

chris and gang
just spent 13 hours driving in from
socal, what's been talked about for runs tuesday.
Rob Schell

rapovt said:
We Need More Pictures!

X2

Come on guys....feed us dogs under the table looking for a crumb.

not to burst your bubble..but it was a 2003 Ford GT..at least that was what the sign said..this guy also had a trick Saleen and a really nice older Mach 1. It was a great weekend..came back home for a day..will be back in the morning. See ya then.

:bounce: :bounce2: Live from Cm2006. Had to wait for 2nd UPS delivery @ TMS. Hit KOA at 7pm
feed the boys and got a wireless card at the KOA office. Chris I have the Cruise Moab hats and Committee T-shirts. Where are you staying at ? I can Be reached at 303-513-8338 (NickC. ) Ready to pre run somthing.

zgcruiser said:
not to burst your bubble..but it was a 2003 Ford GT..at least that was what the sign said..this guy also had a trick Saleen and a really nice older Mach 1. It was a great weekend..came back home for a day..will be back in the morning. See ya then.

No bubble burst here! :D Didn't know they made them in '03. I thought '05 (available '6/04) was the first year of the new GT. Very cool whatever year! Love to drive one someday! :eek: :smokin:

You slackers better start postin' pix or this is headed for chat! :ban:

fAWK trying to beat mark from metal tech on upload of photos :whoops:
Picture 004.jpg
Picture 005.jpg
Picture 006.jpg

Last edited:
Here we go, a few shots of Rusty Nail today:

nail24uf.jpg

dave0vc.jpg

ed4cy.jpg

Mark

cool i got as far as ogden today. see you folks tomorrow

You lucky SOB, is that your orange rig??

helocat said:
Here we go, a few shots of Rusty Nail today:

nail24uf.jpg

dave0vc.jpg

ed4cy.jpg

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom