Builds BJ70-MR Conversion to a PZJ70-MRS (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Onur, how about an update? The first day of summer is just around the corner now and you must be itching to get out in the summer breeze with that soft top.

Great to see you chime in, Tom. Been a long time since Rubithon 2018.

In all honesty, I haven’t concentrated on LCs at all personally. Once one starts engaging full-time with vehicle builds professionally, my interest in engaging with these machines in my own time becomes less and less.

Been spending a lot of time doing feet time on the AZT and bike time away from the shop. Kind of changing life up a bit.

IMG_3975.jpeg

IMG_5146.jpeg

IMG_5127.jpeg

IMG_4459.jpeg

IMG_4433.jpeg

Hope to see you someday soon, Tom.

back on the horse 👊

prob increased your wallet thickness tho

Gateway lifestyles, but at least some what healthy, if not expensive. Looking forward to your "new" build. Thanks for posting about it 🤙:beer:

Bikes took me from chain smoking 1pack a day and weighing 220lbs to 145 and no smoking. True story.

The calculus has worked out well for long term viability.

Bikes took me from chain smoking 1pack a day and weighing 220lbs to 145 and no smoking. True story.

The calculus has worked out well for long term viability.
That's amazing, and the bike worked for you 100%. That's not an expensive lifestyle at all in those terms. On balance it's cheap personal healthcare and a life saver.

Balance the opposing forces.

IMG_3360.jpeg

Onur ain’t f@&king around.

It’s business time.

Little steps. I’ve procured most all of my parts necessary for this project already. But, as is shop life, I’ve “lent” out parts in the preceding 2 years or so to shop projects to assist in getting customer projects completed/out the door…. Ergo, have needed to re-procure things. 😂😂

Air filter top cover. Available in 2 days from your friendly Toyota dealer.

IMG_2885.jpeg

IMG_2886.jpeg

No good deed goes unpunished….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom