Introduction to my 'new' BJ70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, newbie here, I live in Costa Rica and am now on my second BJ70 (BJ70LV-MR)
She has 570,000km's and still pulls in all 5 gears, 3b motor.
AC isn't great and I'm looking for a new compressor. needs a few bits and pieces of plastic but really in pretty great shape. Looking for any advice on upgrades or ideas...

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-19 at 14.50.02.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-13 at 08.58.50 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-13 at 08.58.50.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-13 at 08.58.49 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-13 at 08.58.49 (1).jpeg

I'm looking to install a cubby / arm rests and cup holders any suggestions most welcome, looked for OEM cubby's in Japan and they seem to be discontinued

Welcome to the 3b Club, on the unhurried side if live.
Looks nice 👍.
Other than giving it a good checkup,
my suggestion for an upgrade: Put a decent temperature gauge. The thing in the dash will never indicate in time if your engine starts overheating. The 3b is however not a real powerhouse, so if it really has to work hard, temperature monitoring is crucial.
I used the original sender with a decent VDO gauge.
Enjoy! Ralf

Welcome to the 3b Club, on the unhurried side if live.
Looks nice 👍.
Other than giving it a good checkup,
my suggestion for an upgrade: Put a decent temperature gauge. The thing in the dash will never indicate in time if your engine starts overheating. The 3b is however not a real powerhouse, so if it really has to work hard, temperature monitoring is crucial.
I used the original sender with a decent VDO gauge.
Enjoy! Ralf
Thank you Ralf. It does an ancillary gauge but not sure how accurate it is.. my plan is to slowly renew all the interior switches and gauges there are some very dodgy switches in the dash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom