Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks David. The LX was sold yesterday. I am just catching up here after a few days.

I saw your ad on FB, I had actually decided if it was still for sale next week, I'd come look at it. I'm not at all surprised its sold though. It seemed like a well taken care of vehicle at a very fair price.

congrats on the sale and good luck on the next build!

GONE
Loooong shot:
Looking for a new home for stacks of jigsaw puzzles.
My wife loves to make them, but has no clue what to do with them when they're complete.

There's at least 25-30 in that pile. I think they're all 1000 pieces. Fine art, pop culture, music, landscape, architecture, food/beer labels. That sort of adult-ish stuff. Shouldn't be any missing pieces.

How about $40 for the lot? Must take them all.
I'm in western Loudoun. PM me if you want to see better pics.
20240221_171032.jpg

She's taken up Legos now. HELP!

Last edited:
Loooong shot:
Looking for a new home for stacks of jigsaw puzzles.
My wife loves to make them, but has no clue what to do with them when they're complete.

There's at least 25-30 in that pile. I think they're all 1000 pieces. Fine art, pop culture, music, landscape, architecture, food/beer labels. That sort of adult-ish tuff. Shouldn't be any missing pieces.

How about $40 for the lot? Must take them all.
I'm in western Loudoun. PM me if you want to see better pics.
View attachment 3563452

She's taken up Legos now. HELP!
Can I come play Legos? That's a habit i definitely can't afford. Pretty sure coke would be cheaper.

Ready for wheeling 80 series with factory lockers, sliders, bumpers, and a snorkel for sale in VA. FB Marketplace ad:

Just brought a project truck home that I am going to part. It has a brand new Old Man Emu suspensions kit on it- springs, shocks, steering damper, shackles, bushings, the works. Bought from Cruisercorps last year, installed on a cleaned and painted frame, and never used. Current price for the Cruisercorps part #ARB-103 is $2120, and they are currently on back order. I'll sell this complete setup for $1400. Gonna post it up on the Keystone Cruiser site too. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Hundy 18" wheels and tires. With center caps.
Four Bridgestone Dueler H/L in 275/60-18. Dated late 2017. Depths are in the 9/32nds range.
The fifth is a spare of unknown brand/vintage.
Wheels are in very presentable condition.

Make me a reasonable offer.

20240225_155226.jpg

20240225_155247.jpg

View attachment 3572344

I still have crawl control add-on switches for a 201X GX...valued @ $500+. Willing to give it up $400 for anyone here. Brand new, with receipt.

Hundy 18" wheels and tires. With center caps.
Four Bridgestone Dueler H/L in 275/60-18. Dated late 2017. Depths are in the 9/32nds range.
The fifth is a spare of unknown brand/vintage.
Wheels are in very presentable condition.

Make me a reasonable offer.

View attachment 3572342
View attachment 3572343

View attachment 3572344
If you're willing to part with one, I need a spare as the previous owner for my hundy didn't get a set of 5 when he swapped wheels. If not I understand.

I would like this. It is nicer than mine.

Hey if you take that one I’ll take your even uglier one. Need something for a wheeling rig. I’ll patch it up and spray paint it….

If you're willing to part with one, I need a spare as the previous owner for my hundy didn't get a set of 5 when he swapped wheels. If not I understand.
@imperium
I would take 1 or 2 too to make this deal happen. I don't have a matching spare, been using a repainted LX wheel that I would love to salvage or give to a LX owner who wants that style.

@imperium
I would take 1 or 2 too to make this deal happen. I don't have a matching spare, been using a repainted LX wheel that I would love to salvage or give to a LX owner who wants that style.
Didn't end up needing the spare. I mistakenly thought the previous owner didn't get a set of 5 wheels, when it turns out he did. I should have checked before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom