GX550 Pricing, Specs & LC250 / 4Runner Related Info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I actually really like driving vehicles with HUDs. I'm notnin the market for an 85k 550 though

I would. I’m old my eyes aren’t great anymore. A HUD makes it easier to keep my eyes up and on the road, rather than glancing down for the speedometer.

That said, I’d probably stop at the Overtrail just due to cost. YMMV.

My car has HUD and it was annoying for about 3 minutes. Now I love it especially when Navigation is displayed. It can be turned off but I never do.

FINE FINE! I CONCEDE! I guess people do like the HUD, what do I know.

Yeah, I was just thought it was funny how immediately people showed up to disprove my statement!

I was just taking my foot out of my mouth 😂
Others have different preferences doesn't negate yours.

If anything it should at least change your perspective from a hard no! to maybe don't knock it till you try it.

Looking forward to seeing what Early 2024 means.

Someone posted the question earlier but I didn't see any discussion: what's the point of the vehicle builder if Toyota doesn't build anything to customer orders? Is it just a hype/dream maker?

Others have different preferences doesn't negate yours.

If anything it should at least change your perspective from a hard no! to maybe don't knock it till you try it.
Not to belabor this tangent I started, but if there's one thing I'm a big proponent of it's that every person is entitled to their own preferences. My first post was just a bit too assumptive, and I'm okay admitting that.

The vehicle builder is live.
honestly, I think it’s just a way to let your local dealer know you're interested in a specific trim.

So if I build a Nori Green OT+ with my own personal options and “send to local dealer,” they’ll just spam me with calls or emails whenever they get an OT or OT+ regardless of my actual preferences… maybe I’m being unfair and a bit cynical, but that’s how I expect it to go.

Last edited:
honestly, I think it’s just a way to let your local dealer know you're interested in a specific trim.

Pretty sure you're exactly right, you'll go on a call list and they'll give you the bad news that you can't actually customize or even order a damn thing, but they will call you if your color and trim level are allocated and you can decided if you want to stay on the waitlist or get what you get.

Not sure if it was mentioned or not, but Canadian pricing is now available at dealers:

Signature: $86,246
Premium: $95,426
Luxury: $104,776
Executive: $108,776
Overtrail: $95,426
Overtrail+: $104,776

Those include freight and PDI, but not GST or PST/HST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom