Baja Design fog lights (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For anyone looking for another alternative the DiodeDynamics kits are almost identical and their DOT/SAE lens has a razor sharp cut off. The pro's are insanely bright but the cut off is low enough that I never get flashed by other drivers. These are truly a fog lens, if you are wanting something to augment your low beams these are not it, they cast a very flat wide beam which is incredibly effective in actual fog rain and snow but if you aim them up so the cut off is level with your headlights the bottom of the beam won't even be illuminating the road where you need it most in adverse weather conditions. I leave them on always.

DDProSEA1.jpg
DDProSEA2.jpg

Last edited:
See post 8. Squadron R Pro Amber Wide on my 4Runner, but they're now on my LC in place of the OEM fogs. Way too bright for use it traffic. The SAE versions may be a better all-around fit, but they were not out yet when I got mine.

Might as well blind away. I already get flashed non-stop and I don't even have a lift or aftermarket fogs.

Well those are interesting, LED fogs with a cut off. My friend with a '20 HE was given some work lights, and I installed them behind the grill as cornering lights. They work well in the location, but I wish they had a cut off.

IMG_0633.jpeg

IMG_0632.jpeg

IMG_0631.jpeg

IMG_0630.jpeg

For anyone looking for another alternative the DiodeDynamics kits are almost identical and their DOT/SAE lens has a razor sharp cut off. The pro's are insanely bright but the cut off is low enough that I never get flashed by other drivers. These are truly a fog lens, if you are wanting something to augment your low beams these are not it, they cast a very flat wide beam which is incredibly effective in actual fog rain and snow but if you aim them up so the cut off is level with your headlights the bottom of the beam won't even be illuminating the road where you need it most in adverse weather conditions. I leave them on always.

View attachment 3158256View attachment 3158257
The Diode Dynamics are great lights. They also fit most aftermarket bumpers that come with the 4” round lights. The cut off is sharp and work great in the snow also. Have been impressed with them.

5EE76386-7796-46C3-8835-3358C7C8D6A0.jpeg

View attachment 3158256View attachment 3158257

Love the output, is this the Tundra Max kit?!

Love the output, is this the Tundra Max kit?!

Here is the stats from my order: "SS3 LED Fog Light Kit for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma, Power Level: Pro, Lens: Yellow SAE/DOT Fog" this kit was direct plug and play for the 2013 LX570 stock fog locations. However when I installed my IronMan front bumper I ordered new Flat/Round light bezels. The ones in the Tacoma kit have an angled bezel that would have looked a little weird in the IronMan.

This definitely wasn't a plug and play install for the IronMan bumper. I had to modify the bumper itself and grind out a fair bit of metal behind the fog location and make my own brackets to get them in there and flush. VERY happy I took the time though, I LOVE these fogs.

See post 8. Squadron R Pro Amber Wide on my 4Runner, but they're now on my LC in place of the OEM fogs. Way too bright for use it traffic. The SAE versions may be a better all-around fit, but they were not out yet when I got mine.
I use the SwitchPros SP-9100 panel for my aux lights. All of which are dimmable.

"Lighting outputs can dim from 100% to 10%, with ability to dim during Flash or Strobe patterns"

IMG_7239.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom