Baja Designs - Fog Lights (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Bill,
I like them a lot, good coverage for sure.

Currently considering A-Pillar mounts/lights but still researching - narrowing down to SDHQ mounts and BD lights - not sure which lights yet.
Suggestions welcome!

Thanks

Hey 777Gage,

With considering getting some A-pillar lighting. What type of driving do you see yourself doing with the rig? Do you head out towards the mtn a lot or in the desert?

Best,
Bill

Bill Sonevongxay | Forum Sales & Support 
Email: Bill@bajadesigns.com Phone: (760)560-2252

Hey 777Gage,

With considering getting some A-pillar lighting. What type of driving do you see yourself doing with the rig? Do you head out towards the mtn a lot or in the desert?

Best,
Bill

I would say I'm 50/50 Mtn and Desert - leaning towards BD Squadron Pro's in amber with "driving/combo"?

I would say I'm 50/50 Mtn and Desert - leaning towards BD Squadron Pro's in amber with "driving/combo"?
777Gage,

Squadron Pros are a great option! This will pair nicely with the SAE you have on the rig already. The pros will give you a nice spread with the driving/combo lens pattern. The amber will also help with fog/dust in the mountains and deserts. If you would like to get a quote built out with a forum special please feel free to send me a PM.

Best,
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom