In search of fog light switch/dead button replacement for aftermarket fog lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.ironmtnplumbing.com
Does anyone have a link or part number for a fog light switch that will pop in to any one of these dead spots?
I’m installing some Baja XL’s soon and want to use a stock location with a stock-looking switch if possible. Thank you.

3940497D-45D4-46EF-8FBF-46D8DFA07E68.jpeg
413B9CF6-DC75-4304-9063-C3BE5A9FE0D1.jpeg

What i've done in the past, and will be doing again on this one is using an OEM switch and pigtail from another model.

The key is finding one with the pigtail and it makes install so much easier

Just need to look up which wire is what and away ya go

Something like this (NOTE: This is just a reference, tons of various options):

If you are not in a hurry just take a look at Aliexpress or similar stores… probably around 4-5$ for a switch.
Just make sure you don’t buy one for a Hilux since they are a little bit slimmer

anyone you want (these are all 200 series, light blue push switches)

👍, you can pull the dash light circuit from the fuse box under the drivers dash with a piggy back tap, ground to a lug under the dash, then the two switching wires to the relay of whatever your wiring up.

be careful, they smoke with over 3 amps running through them...

👍, you can pull the dash light circuit from the fuse box under the drivers dash with a piggy back tap, ground to a lug under the dash, then the two switching wires to the relay of whatever your wiring up.

be careful, they smoke with over 3 amps running through them...
Thank you again for the link to air on board. Great product installed.
I’ll for sure be getting more to fill in the other dead plugs 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom