Fall Crawl 2022 - Discussion Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fining a Asisn clutch kit in time seems to be the issue.
I've got a brand new kit sitting on the shelf. Take this one and order a new one for me from Cruiser outfitters to replace it.

Fining a Asisn clutch kit in time seems to be the issue.

I've got a brand new kit sitting on the shelf. Take this one and order a new one for me from Cruiser outfitters to replace it.
SCORE! Never tell a club member that something can't be had in time!

Now - :hmm: Seems there isn't any 38-40 ammo or steel metric FAL mags to be found by Thursday...

Odd question.... does anyone know if there are any FC20 shirts left over? in 2xl or even xl?? I for some reason can not find mine anywhere!|

@Stumpalama @Jakes40
You can definitely order from reefmonkey.com if you need to.

Was there a shirt in 2020? I remember the gaiter/mask but can't remember if that was a sub for the shirt or if shirts were only sold directly through Reefmonkey.
Thatsbright it was the neck gator that's why I can't find the shirt lol

There was a grey t-shirt with green and then a long sleave I think???? Gator may have been 2019?

There was a grey t-shirt with green and then a long sleave I think???? Gator may have been 2019?
Gray and Green was last year's 21
It was the neck Gator for 20
19 was the blue with the silhouette and the multi colored sky

4 more days until F-R-I-D-A-Y !!!!

We plan to arrive on Thursday to help with setting up.
Share some pre-Crawl flavor. 🥃

wea-winc.jpg

I'm looking good for Wednesday late afternoon so far, but we'll see what tomorrow brings. Guess I better go try to wake the hibernating truck! Maybe I'll remove the running boards this year :rofl:. Bringing the white 450 again. Too much disgustingness growing inside the green 'wheeling 80. Damned leaky windshield and parked in the shade!

SCORE! Never tell a club member that something can't be had in time!

Now - :hmm: Seems there isn't any 38-40 ammo or steel metric FAL mags to be found by Thursday...

I’ve got 38-55, but no 38-40. I’ll keep my eyes open though.

I am heading to buy ammo today at lunch. I will look for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom