rear body mounts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg

Executive decision to use the flanged bolts. The plate pulled up against the FW with the first pass of tightening. If I need those type of bolts later, elsewhere, I will just get some more! Can’t imagine where tho. I am thinking extra bolts for different set ups.

Never been happy ending up with extra bolts tho. 🤪

Went with 7-15-22lbs of torque. Did do some reading and some were saying that one should go up to 54lbs. 🤨

A couple of the videos showed the opening up of some of the holes. It was wierd- of the 6, every other one was a hair smaller.

CB6B4117-F630-47C4-9103-C6065BAAC0FB.jpeg

Got this shot but not sure with the different crossmember.
Any chance of getting a measurement from the aft of the 3 fram bolt holes and maybe a height measurement?
Just curious as I tried to follow all the steps that you guys did.
A1F32696-E38D-49D0-8EC9-7349A4224BC7.jpeg

Started looking into my pedal options and am having a heck of time finding 2002 sierra 'cable' gas pedal. Tons of drive by wire but none cable! Lots of cables come up but no assemblies!

Any search hints. I know that it must be just out of my view!!

Last edited:
Got so focused on the 2002 sierra idea and forgot that I have a pedal from my other cruzr! Yeah. Thanks LJ!

Worked all weekend on getting the dog house all fixed up. Removed all the brackets filled and sanded all the holes for a new and clean slate.

Then I saw a little rust area about 5” down on the engine side. Talk about a rabbit hole! Now if I lived up to my better’s standards I would have removed the outside fender attachment and put in new metal. But, alas, I fell short. Ended up wire wheeling, filling, filling, filling, chasing. I am done with it.

My penance will be having people saying, “looks great, but what happened here?”. All I have to do is get the fenders on so that no one but me will ever know.

And, boy, I have a short memory! Is it 420?

First is the Inside shot. With sandblast, maybe a bit of bindo, and paint gonna look great.

image.jpg

Well the second you can see for yourself. The outside edge following that fender connection piece. Oh my, that is some shabby work. Y’all see it right?! It’s just to the left of the cab. See it?
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom