Events/Trails 💥Pig Party 2022💥 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everyone, be sure to either buy a fishing license, if you think you'll be doing that, or SWA pass for the time you'll be up there.

I would love to join y'all this year but it'll have to be on the next Party. My rig isnt quite there yet not to mention that I recently started a new job so I dont have all the vacation time just yet.

Since nobody else stepped up, I took it upon myself to jump into the t-shirts at this late stage. Hence the modification of an old political campaign logo which reflects our base camp state, has the advantage of a single color and can be produced in time for delivery at the Pig Party. (I promise to roll up my back window and not pull a Deo!) To make things easy, choices are limited to short sleeve, long sleeve and tanks for Bob, Hank and Rush (or anyone else who desires to show off their biceps).
Shirts will be 50-50, plain white with green artwork. (Funny how that worked out but it's also the colors of the iconic Colorado mountain license plate.) The license plate appears on all. on the front. Script beneath the plate will be full width on short sleeve and tanks. On long sleeve t-shirts it'll be full length along the left sleep as illustrated to the right of the plate. Don't you dare ask for artwork changes...there will be spaces between CO/NM, Border and Crawl on the long sleeve.
Cost will be $22 for whichever style you order. Unisex sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL etc. No charge for delivery to the Pig Party. Add a couple of bucks if you want yours shipped, which probably won't happen until after the event. I'm looking into stickers.

HERE'S THE DEAL...YOU MUST ACT QUICKLY. LET ME KNOW BY SUNDAY EVENING YOUR CHOICES AND HOW MANY IF YOU WANT TO BE GUARANTEED DELIVERY TO PIG PARTY 2022. I use PayPal under speharjim@gmail.com. If you don't let me know and we'll work something out.

2022 Pig Party t-shirt art.png

Thought @elroberds already did a Pig Party shirt?

Hadn't seen that. Link doesn't work. Nor have I seen any orders, etc.

Hadn't seen that. Link doesn't work. Nor have I seen any orders, etc.
Link works. Shirts have been ordered and in hand. Waiting on stickers to arrive . Shirts will be mailed on this Saturday as I leave for Europe on Monday. Stickers might have to be mailed after I return in mid July. I have one extra short sleeve xl and a youth small short sleeve without the Destination Unknown text added. 27 shirts ordered.

shirt.jpg

We’ve got some bad news… My dads back isn’t up to long trips this year. We are going to go east from Nashville into the Appalachains then maybe into North Carolina. We’ll miss you guys.
When are you going? I've been working like a madman to get my 55 running well. Been down several rabbit holes and still kinda in one. Anyhow, I was thinking about taking the kids camping and wheeling around Land Between the Lakes, KY sometime after June 23. @120mm you around then???

When are you going? I've been working like a madman to get my 55 running well. Been down several rabbit holes and still kinda in one. Anyhow, I was thinking about taking the kids camping and wheeling around Land Between the Lakes, KY sometime after June 23. @120mm you around then???
I have a meeting on the 25th, but otherwise, I could be available.

Sorry to hear this Ande. We always enjoy your company and will surely miss your dad's humor. Hope to catch up with you guys this Fall.
You and the entire family will be missed, Ande. Best wishes to your Dad. Enjoy your trip closer to home.

Since nobody else stepped up, I took it upon myself to jump into the t-shirts at this late stage. Hence the modification of an old political campaign logo which reflects our base camp state, has the advantage of a single color and can be produced in time for delivery at the Pig Party. (I promise to roll up my back window and not pull a Deo!) To make things easy, choices are limited to short sleeve, long sleeve and tanks for Bob, Hank and Rush (or anyone else who desires to show off their biceps).
Shirts will be 50-50, plain white with green artwork. (Funny how that worked out but it's also the colors of the iconic Colorado mountain license plate.) The license plate appears on all. on the front. Script beneath the plate will be full width on short sleeve and tanks. On long sleeve t-shirts it'll be full length along the left sleep as illustrated to the right of the plate. Don't you dare ask for artwork changes...there will be spaces between CO/NM, Border and Crawl on the long sleeve.
Cost will be $22 for whichever style you order. Unisex sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL etc. No charge for delivery to the Pig Party. Add a couple of bucks if you want yours shipped, which probably won't happen until after the event. I'm looking into stickers.

HERE'S THE DEAL...YOU MUST ACT QUICKLY. LET ME KNOW BY SUNDAY EVENING YOUR CHOICES AND HOW MANY IF YOU WANT TO BE GUARANTEED DELIVERY TO PIG PARTY 2022. I use PayPal under speharjim@gmail.com. If you don't let me know and we'll work something out.

View attachment 3035885
Reminder that t-shirts to be delivered to PP 2022 need to be ordered this weekend. Order will go in Monday morning.

Reminder that t-shirts to be delivered to PP 2022 need to be ordered this weekend. Order will go in Monday morning.
Just ordered a couple thru PayPal to pick up at the PP. Thanks.

T-shirt order will go in later this morning. Just a heads up for any stragglers.

22 shirts ordered so far...will do my best to accommodate any latecomers.

Anyone object to throwing the pot luck back into the mix on Friday night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom