Is anybody still interested in a center console? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw the console in person at Expo. I’ll admit I was dubious beforehand, but now have their console on a list of “wannagets.”

No update from Delta? (Crickets)

Expo is over, quit teasing us! 😂

it's been nuts! lots of traveling and head down working. the rear bumper orders are priority at the moment, but these are both almost ready too.

' if i only had a heart '---the tin man

'good idea'---me

@Delta VS - I know you probably don’t want to give out too many details yet, but please tell me it’ll have switch cutouts for the OEM switches and not just Carling style??

I just got done relabeling 6 defogger switches :)

The whole thing is a lockbox. It will have Safariland and Serpa QD mount holes laser cut into it, etc, plus plenty of other places to mount things. Construction is 14ga steel (.075") versus the approximately 22ga or whatever the Tuffy type setups are.
THat's amazing. having a holster in there would be perfect. Could the lock be ungraded or swapped easily?

After seeing the console in person at Expo, along with some of their other ideas, I’d say they have some fantastic designs coming up. Looking forward to them.

Their rear bumper is glorious overkill!!! 🍺
I almost wish I didn't already have bumpers. I would certainly go with Delta these days

@Delta VS - I know you probably don’t want to give out too many details yet, but please tell me it’ll have switch cutouts for the OEM switches and not just Carling style??

I just got done relabeling 6 defogger switches :)

Yessiree. Various switches and gauge combos will be available.

THat's amazing. having a holster in there would be perfect. Could the lock be ungraded or swapped easily?

Swapped will probably be easy enough, as long as it fits the profile of what we choose. What would you be wanting to do there? The lock that will be included will NOT all be keyed the same, so that shouldn't be an issue if that is your concern.

Yessiree. Various switches and gauge combos will be available.

Swapped will probably be easy enough, as long as it fits the profile of what we choose. What would you be wanting to do there? The lock that will be included will NOT all be keyed the same, so that shouldn't be an issue if that is your concern.

Something nice & durable. Medeco lock sets?
I would like to have some recourse to obtain additional lock sets, keyed the same, for people who have rear storage, plan to have additional locked storage, within the vehicle.

-Jeff

I would like to have some recourse to obtain additional lock sets, keyed the same, for people who have rear storage, plan to have additional locked storage, within the vehicle.

-Jeff

Noted

-Jeff
Yeah, Medco would be nice. That's what I have in my current console. Can't pick it by bumping the lock. Makes me feel better about leaving a firearm in there

That is a great question! Will need to find someone willing to bring there’s by to get torn out before it can be answered though. The idea is this is a complete replacement, so any mods you have done to the stock one would need to be adapted to this piece.

Yes, in this thread: Delta Vehicle Systems goes to Overland

Will have to get some more posted up here though.

This was on the list of possibilities, but was riding in a Yukon the other day and that console works in this fashion. Passenger basically has no access to the thing, don’t really like that.
I swapped my center console from an lx450 to lc. Super easy. Bolts right up

It would be awesome if it could come powder coated to match the oak and the grey interiors of our trucks.

just make something already! its impossible to please everyone, in the meantime I'm patiently waiting and its now the season that my truck is being used and i can't stand the factory console.

Quick update:

First parts are trickling in from laser shop. For this interested in mounting holsters, these bad boys work for both Safariland and Serpa QD mounts and bolt into the internal panel, just like the fire extinguisher mounts for the storage rack, etc.

Hopefully be posting some pics next week of the console (pre-powdercoat). Stay tuned.

B61BC4F5-344D-4526-9ED6-08C722F85A5E.jpeg
64E2323A-0CF1-4F96-8CCC-89A62731CFB3.jpeg
710B8D76-2742-4CC0-9AB8-E142D0B628ED.jpeg
94F51E38-7885-419A-9B9A-B2A197159CAD.jpeg

Quick update:

First parts are trickling in from laser shop. For this interested in mounting holsters, these bad boys work for both Safariland and Serpa QD mounts and bolt into the internal panel, just like the fire extinguisher mounts for the storage rack, etc.

Hopefully be posting some pics next week of the console (pre-powdercoat). Stay tuned.

View attachment 2060097View attachment 2060098View attachment 2060099View attachment 2060100
That is perfect.. I use safari holsters!. Put me down for one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom