Is anybody still interested in a center console? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is very intriguing. As others said the corners are a challenge and definitely a padded top would be required. I like options to mount switches on the side or back, mount a firearm, lock it up etc. for me aesthetics is important. I know you guys build great stuff - I have both of your bumpers and many other accessories- so I’m looking forward to this one coming out.

Will the number and type of holes in the shifter console be optional? If not, will they come with plugs in them in the case they don’t get used.

Will the number and type of holes in the shifter console be optional? If not, will they come with plugs in them in the case they don’t get used.

There will be multiple standard choices, a blank one, and custom ones by request. Not familiar with any Carling plugs (but haven’t looked for them either), that could certainly be an option.

I know this is still a work in progress and it’s awesome! but any idea of a price range for these beauties?

Not yet, need invoices from a vendor or two before we even know

Does this make the top of the center console any wider or is it stock width? That's one of my wife's biggest complaints, is the center console is hard to reach from the driver position.

And just when I thought there was nothing more I could buy for my 80! This looks great, really tempting.

Does this make the top of the center console any wider or is it stock width? That's one of my wife's biggest complaints, is the center console is hard to reach from the driver position.

Wider for sure. One of my personal biggest complaints as well. I like my elbow on the console and fingers on the wheel at the same time on a road trip. Will post some pics next to stocker.

And just when I thought there was nothing more I could buy for my 80! This looks great, really tempting.

Thanks! There's always something, right?

Here are some comparison pics to give you an idea of size differences.

The back angle matches a midline driver seat position to maximize inside space without sticking into rear passenger space, etc.

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

Tried to get as flat to the top of the DVS console with this pic to get a good idea of actual height difference.

IMG_0026.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom