Post your high-mileage 100-series!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hit 250k yesterday. Runs like new. Doesn't burn oil, tranny shifts smoothly. Ready for the next 250k...
250k.jpg

I've got 288k on my '05 LX and 202k on the '99 LC

Awesome! What year? (Assuming 03+) Ever changed the trans fluid? My 04 has 160k.
Thanks. 2004. Yes, did trans, front/rear diff oil along with brake and power steering fluid at 243k when I bought. Also changed plugs, replaced valve cover gaskets, half moon seals, heater T's and did coolant flush. Should be good to go. I'm second owner; previous owner had all service done locally with records which made me comfortable buying with that kind of mileage.

This isn’t my truck but it once belonged to the sweetest lady you could ever meet. Today I found out that she recently lost her battle with cancer. Her goal was to hit 1,000,000 miles and although she’s no longer with us, it was good to see her husband driving it today.

14A9D12F-160B-40BD-A0A1-647249D24ECA.png

4F5E7675-72FF-471B-895C-30C64849D8E0.jpeg

This isn’t my truck but it once belonged to the sweetest lady you could ever meet. Today I found out that she recently lost her battle with cancer. Her goal was to hit 1,000,000 miles and although she’s no longer with us, it was good to see her husband driving it today.

I hope he can get her to a million

Where did you find these?

possibly

Or these are another option

is there a million mile land cruiser like there is tundras?

or that's harder because likely land cruiser are not used as work trucks where mileage adds up fast.

Highest I've seen in the flesh has been a 60 series with 733k on the odo. clean as hell. To see it on a 100 series warms my heart and gives me hope for what's to come

Gettin' up there...:grinpimp:
Screenshot_20190520-152055_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom