My 2013 Vermont cruiser (Colorado transplant) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
11-14-18

buy > fly > drive

I have a few things to learn!..I recently bought this sweet 2013 that had a ton of great stuff done to it, had some more done to it and drove it home...For sale Ad: SOLD - Slee Built 2013 200 LC

Previous Owner’s Build Thread: Builds - Codyaustin5's Build Thread

PO dropped the truck at Slee for me to have them add a winch and dual batt system.

My wife and I flew to Denver, got a ride to SLEE and picked it up....Met with PO and then Spent a couple days in Boulder with family and drove to VT. Chose a slightly Northern route to avoid weather....Boulder > Omaha, NE > Holiday City OH > Fairport, NY (visit friends) > VT ...About 1,919 or so miles. Super stoked! Cody (PO) was GREAT to deal with, Slee was GREAT to deal with....On a side note I am SO excited to hear that Slee is opening a new facility in Vermont!! (no...not really)

Many thanks to Cody and also to the guys I worked with at Slee (Amory, Ben, Christo)..

Currently researching cold start blinking CDL dash light (Diff Lock Indicator flashing when truck started and while driving)

Other than that? This truck (temporarily named “buttons”) is everything I expected and then some!

Currently trailer hunting.....I’ll keep you posted!!

I had some of the CDL Flashing issue earlier this winter on my 2008. I put it in 4 lo, engaged the cdl, and drove it around the yard a bit and it hasn't been back. It's not as cold here, but it's easy enough to try.

Thanks Rob! WildRock (now buttons) couldn’t have found a better home! So hard to let it go but good to know it’s in great hands! Feels like we’re talking about a puppy or something! Lol

Enjoy the rig and look forward to watching your future plans with it!

Hopefully we’ll see you at LCDC!

On a side note I am SO excited to hear that Slee is opening a new facility in Vermont!! (no...not really)

Dammit! You had my hopes up there for a second!

Congrats on the new wheels! Welcome to the 200 club.

Dammit! You had my hopes up there for a second!

Congrats on the new wheels! Welcome to the 200 club.

I was joking with Christo Slee about VT shop and he laughed and said people call from Denver telling him they are too far....:meh:

What type of trailer are you looking for?

Welcome. When did you move from Mass to Vermont?

Nice to see you are hanging out with the cool kids again. Cody's truck is sweet and you wont regret it

What type of trailer are you looking for?

Open Car hauler - prob. Aluminum - would possibly like to double duty the trailer as a landscape trailer. Got any ideas or leads?

Welcome. When did you move from Mass to Vermont?

Nice to see you are hanging out with the cool kids again. Cody's truck is sweet and you wont regret it

LOL! Moved to VT about 11 years ago - Love Cody’s truck - was a whirl wind trip to CO and back 0- Sorry I didn’t have more tiume - I would have liked to meet up again!

Alumna car hauler has an optional tilt bed and stake pockets so you can build your own sides to make it more useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom