UCA OEM Ball Joints (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks! I couldn't find the OEM Ball joint on the parts breakout. I'll give Cruiser Outfitters a call.

I replaced the entire LCA assemblies on both sides due to high mileage and torn boots. I just want to replace bushings and ball joint on uppers because I ultimately want to replace them with aftermarket. I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger on that yet.

From Toyota, no. They come pre-assembled with the UCA. Cruiser Outfitters might have the 555 upper ball joints that'll fit. I know they have lowers.

We certain do!

IMG_4493.JPG

Part# SUS43310

We also have them abvailable in a 4-pic kit too:
Cruiser Outfitters

200/570 Series 4-Piece Ball Joint Kit
Part# SUS200BJKIT- $135.00/kit
(Fits 2008-2017 IFS model 200 Series Land Cruisers & Lexus LX570 - Includes (2) upper ball joints (SUS43310) and (2) lower ball joints (SUS43350) and all associated hardware)

IMG_4494.JPG

Any recommended tools for the job? I did the uppers on my friends Tacoma and nearly broke the balljoint press we used. I imagine these would be quite a bit more difficult based on the size difference. Especially the lowers

There is apparently an SST for ball joints...

MiowjxF.jpg

That tool removes it from the spindle/upright. You need a standard ball joint press kit to remove it from the upper control arm

Any recommended tools for the job? I did the uppers on my friends Tacoma and nearly broke the balljoint press we used. I imagine these would be quite a bit more difficult based on the size difference. Especially the lowers

I have a 20 ton shop press from HF. It hasn't had any problems with anything I've thrown at it so far. If the items are really rusty, you may want to spray it with Kroil or something for a few days prior. That said, I don't really know what I'm doing and have pressed out really seized items from a rusted 98 Subaru without any penetrating oil. It sounded like a bomb went off and startled everyone in the house!

I have the Helms manual for my 09 LC (massive 4 volumes) and actually looked to buy that SST, as it seems to be used on lots of parts. I only found it on a few websites, and it was well over $1,000 (I can buy lots of cool things for that much $$$). I have a gear wrench front end service kit I use to remove all the suspension stuff, I think it was about $90 on Amazon. I'll post an update when I actually get the chance to work on upper control arms.

BIG thanks to Cruiser Outfitters! I ordered the ball joints late Friday morning and received them in the DC area on Sunday afternoon. Great price and packaging too! They were also very friendly on the phone.

...BIG thanks to Cruiser Outfitters! I ordered the ball joints late Friday morning and received them in the DC area on Sunday afternoon. Great price and packaging too! They were also very friendly on the phone.

Thank you!!! :cool:

We certain do!

View attachment 1806636
Part# SUS43310

We also have them abvailable in a 4-pic kit too:
Cruiser Outfitters

200/570 Series 4-Piece Ball Joint Kit
Part# SUS200BJKIT- $135.00/kit
(Fits 2008-2017 IFS model 200 Series Land Cruisers & Lexus LX570 - Includes (2) upper ball joints (SUS43310) and (2) lower ball joints (SUS43350) and all associated hardware)

View attachment 1806637
hey Kurt @cruiseroutfit is there a part number for just the nut on the OEM UCA?
Mine is roached beyond repair...
truck is torn apart in the driveway.
thanks for the info.

hey Kurt @cruiseroutfit is there a part number for just the nut on the OEM UCA?
Mine is roached beyond repair...
truck is torn apart in the driveway.
thanks for the info.
Should be 90171-14011 for the nut from the knuckle to the upper ball joint.
90468-16029 if you need the retaining clip for that nut

Thanks for the reply, yeah Kurt told me the same number too.

Not available locally, so i found a guy at a lift/stereo/ shop and he gave me one that worked.
Parts stores dont carry them either..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom