Official 100 Series Black Friday Deals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4Wheel Parts has that size KO2 on sale for $191 each, after two different rebates. Free shipping and free mount/balance if you pick them up at a 4WP store. $954.85 out the door for a set of 5. Smoking deal.

I just bought a set of 275/70-18 KO2s at Discount tire around Halloween. They refunded me the difference with very little trouble. Just took a phone call.

Discount Tire is also running a $100 rebate through this weekend on a set of 4 premium tires. I took a printout of the 4Wheel Parts shopping cart showing $753 out the door for 4 285/75/R16 KO2's after all the rebates, free mounting, no sales tax, etc. Discount Tire matched the price and gave me their rebate too. So a total of $653 out the door after the rebate.

Discount Tire is also running a $100 rebate through this weekend on a set of 4 premium tires. I took a printout of the 4Wheel Parts shopping cart showing $753 out the door for 4 285/75/R16 KO2's after all the rebates, free mounting, no sales tax, etc. Discount Tire matched the price and gave me their rebate too. So a total of $653 out the door after the rebate.

That’s a killer price, nice work.

Not specifically 100 series but Town and Country hardware in Bryan OH has 40% off all Yeti coolers, which makes them at least reasonable compared to the Ozark Trail line.

The Retrofit Source is running their deals, for those wanting to switch to HID:

1f4b2.png
Code TRSGIVING10 10% off $100+
1f4b2.png
Code TRSGIVING15 15% off $150+
1f4b2.png
Code TRSGIVING20 20% off $200+
1f4b2.png
Code TRSGIVING25 25% off $300+

Not specifically 100 series but Town and Country hardware in Bryan OH has 40% off all Yeti coolers, which makes them at least reasonable compared to the Ozark Trail line.

Link?

It looks like Engel is running Black Friday deals on a few of their 12V fridges. The MT45F is on sale for $699.

Almost pulled the trigger until I realized it uses a pot for temp control and no digital readout. Dang it

Decided to to an impromptu sale!
15% off all bumpers and racks now through Monday!
Shoot me a email or pm before Monday to get the discount.
I will respond on Tuesday in the order they come in.
I am currently 8-12 weeks out in bumpers and 3-5 weeks on racks.
Thanks!
Ben.
Bencalhoon86@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom