DRIVER SEAT BUMPERS. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
THERE ARE 2 TABS BEHIND MY DRIVERS SEAT THAT USED TO HAVE RUBBER BUMPERS ON THEM FOR THE SEAT BACK TO REST UPON, WELL, THEY ARE MISSING, WHAT YOU Y'ALL USING TO REPLACE? THANK YOU,
BRANDON

ITS A 1965, I THINK THEY ARE UNIVERSAL THROUGH THE YEARS EXCEPT THAT OLDER ONES HAVE 2 BUMPERS. ILL TRY TO FIND A PIC

CAB.PNG

I could be wrong, but i think those bumpers were also used somewhere on newer FJ40s and are still available.

Edit: Yep i was wrong, thanks Whitey

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but i think those bumpers were also used somewhere on newer FJ40s and are still available.
I THNK THEY UP ON THE UPPER REAR CAB ON THE NEWER TRUCKS SINCE SEATS GOT HIGHER. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET THEM. PLEASE HELP ME OUT. THANK YOU,
BRANDON

The same bumpers are used for lower window stops in the early doors, maybe source a couple from junk doors?

I found two original, "like new" bumpers in the bottom of a couple of doors. I then found some generic bumpers to put in the doors, because nobody will see them.

View attachment 1574081

IMG_2343.JPG

IMG_2990.JPG

WELL, I GUESS ILL SEARCH MY DOORS. I CANT IMAGINE ANYTHING BEING IN GOOD SHAPE INSIDE THERE THOUGH. FINGERS CROSSED.LOL

if they are still available it would be a shock to me. let me know if you find some please

I use a small flat blade screwdriver to carefully push the plug through. Sometimes I will use a lubricant also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom