Help me ID this Koito light (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
This relic was in the back of my desk drawer when I emptied it to move the desk into the new offices. It came in a box with many other lights when I bought out Midwest Landcruiser in 1990, so I was not the one to pull it off the rig it came from. Based on its basic shape and lens I think it's safe to assume it was/is a license light. But from what, I don't know.

TIA

And if you're interested in buying it, leave a VM at the shop.
IMG_0157.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG

Interesting link. Doesn't look enthusiast friendly tho. Just cross-posted to the 25 and 45 forums. Lets see if something develops there.

While not correct I wonder if the dimensions are the same footprint as the FJ25 license plate light. Clearly taller and not sure if it would block the license at all?

While not correct I wonder if the dimensions are the same footprint as the FJ25 license plate light. Clearly taller and not sure if it would block the license at all?

It is an interesting prospect John. I'm sure now that I've helped bring it to light (pun) with a LOT of help from @Indygbd , I'm sure some 25enthusiast will follow up on it.

If you need me to measure something, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom