Group Buy: Innovative Wiring turn/marker harness (single function to dual function) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, but that's about the same as asking me (and my electronically challenged brain) for a pulsed laser rifle in the 10Megawatt range. ;) Got pictures?

Last edited:
I haven't done it so no. I've used the 528T for other reasons though. It's just a relay triggered by a pulse. The duration of the relay staying latched after the pulse is adjustable.

Finally remembered that I wanted to order the harness w/ ARB pigtail and come to find out that he is no longer making them. Any chance that someone has one they didn't end up using and would be willing to part with?

Finally remembered that I wanted to order the harness w/ ARB pigtail and come to find out that he is no longer making them. Any chance that someone has one they didn't end up using and would be willing to part with?

Bummer. Must have been recent, as I got mine for Xmas.

So, I sent Innovative Wiring an email a week ago asking if they would consider another run of these and no response so I thought I would try here.

Does anyone have a set of these harnesses that you would be willing to sell to me? Or another source? Even if it came in a kit I can probably deal with it as long as the instructions are written for my 8 y.o.

As a last resort maybe I need to suggest this as another product for @NLXTACY to provide? I hear he doesn't have enough on his plate. ;)

Id be cool with a schematic and a source of the plugs so I could make my own.

I guess id rather plug and play, but this beggar ain't choosin

If I get the info and source of plugs I'd be happy to make up a few. I have decent wiring skills, and a source of good wire at a great price.

Interested if/when this mod comes back.

So, I sent Innovative Wiring an email a week ago asking if they would consider another run of these and no response so I thought I would try here.

Does anyone have a set of these harnesses that you would be willing to sell to me? Or another source? Even if it came in a kit I can probably deal with it as long as the instructions are written for my 8 y.o.

As a last resort maybe I need to suggest this as another product for @NLXTACY to provide? I hear he doesn't have enough on his plate. ;)

I'll be in for a set for sure too! Mr Wits' end, do you hear that loud and clear?

Anyone know the source of the connectors?

Not finding much doing a mud search, or google for that matter. They are Toyota specific connectors right? Not like metri-pac or something i suppose. Like you said- a schematic and maybe part numbers for the connectors and it wouldn't be too tough

I have some of the OEM connectors I havent used. Wire is no issue. The loom is meh. The sockets are easy. The time? Ugh.

If someone wants to do it feel free. If this needs to happen I could whip em up but needs to wait til I'm done with the York air line and pre-wired kits before I can jump on this.

I have some of the OEM connectors I havent used. Wire is no issue. The loom is meh. The sockets are easy. The time? Ugh.

If someone wants to do it feel free. If this needs to happen I could whip em up but needs to wait til I'm done with the York air line and pre-wired kits before I can jump on this.

Do it! Ok make one for me at least! :hillbilly:

I'm happy to make some up. This is well within my scope. Just need to know the source of the connectors so I can order some. Or at least some part numbers. Also some sort of schematic with appropriate lengths. It could even be drawn on a napkin. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom