Group Buy: Innovative Wiring turn/marker harness (single function to dual function) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Thanks for the links. That's exactly what I've been looking for.

Looking at the pictures it appears that in addition to the light housing there is another module wired off the side. Is that present on the lights you purchased and what is its function?

hvwg1bl-led-c(2).jpg

hvwg1bl-led-c(2).jpg

There is a rectangular module hanging off by two electrical wires. Looks functional. The wires are long enough to use tie wraps to secure it out off the way.

I did modified the mounting some what. I removed the plastic nutserts that ARB uses. I got size 6 stainless steel machine screws long enough to go thru the light and thru the ARB metal tab.

I used a stainless steel washer and a nut with plastic inside (forget what they called) to secure the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

bump on this, so I found the innovative site and plan to order the harness that allows me to have the front normal turn signal, corner signal and side signal to work together. I am confused on the whole "disco light" terminology though, what the heck does disco mean?

Land Rover Discovery (Disco) has a setup like this

Last edited:
I did this over the holidays. This is a great, well made, setup.

And 1973Guppie said he was confused about "disco light". Maybe that was sarcasm. :meh:

I am not being sarcastic, what the heck does disco light mean? I understand blinker and parking light, but not disco light??

It's been awhile but I was getting updates from the beginning. The Land Rover Discovery's turn sinal was not just the turn signal. It was also the side marker and front marker. This mod let's tie all three lights together when signaling.

It's great because if someone in an asshat Porsche was in your blind spot, which they always are, if you signaled to get over they could not see the signal. With the mod it now flashes the entire next lane to the side and front of you.

@TomH you are right but interestingly enough mine do not do that. It just blinks all three lights together. Hhmm

Tossing this question out again; has anyone figured out a way to get the turn signals to flash three or more times with just a touch of the stalk like in many newer vehicles?

Tossing this question out again; has anyone figured out a way to get the turn signals to flash three or more times with just a touch of the stalk like in many newer vehicles?

Should be able to do it with a DEI 528t pulse timer relay with input from the blinker stalk outputting to the factory flasher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom