Group Buy: Innovative Wiring turn/marker harness (single function to dual function) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah, I noticed he took them off of the website after I ordered mine? ended up installing it with a side marker and it works great.

yea, I missed out as well, always meant to order a set of these, but procrastination killed it for me, sigh......

Thats a bummer. I like that mod.

if you ever do this harness, put me on the "list" please and thanks

I'd like to buy another too if this opens back up, please.

Finally remembered that I wanted to order the harness w/ ARB pigtail and come to find out that he is no longer making them. Any chance that someone has one they didn't end up using and would be willing to part with?

Just cleaning out old bookmarks on my computer and stumbled across the one for the harness at Innovative Wiring. Clicked it expecting to see nothing...but to my surprise it was available for purchase. I bought one 12/9/17 and it shipped on 12/17/17. Keep meaning to get in put in, but weather sucks right now. Just in case those that wished they’d bought one still wanted one.

I think I may have the set that I ordered but never installed still in the box.

Just received these from IW.

Seemed like they might be the last pair he had parts for.

But it doesn't hurt to ask.

Screenshot 2021-03-12 at 23.33.19.jpg

I just got done undoing mine and ripping them out to bring back to stock. I had a short in mine and it caused all sorts of havoc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom