Cruise Moab 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Odd as in it's a mini storage with a handful of rooms.:meh: Outside of the rooms, there's no real amenities other than an ice machine with more ice than you can use. However, the rooms are really nice for a budget joint.:bounce::bounce2:

If you're looking for amenities or location (the town is 5 miles long and you're driving everyday), you'll be disappointed.:crybaby: If you want a clean, quiet, comfortable and cheap place to drop your sh!t, sleep and shower, you won't do much better.:cheers:

Rob are you parking outside of your door at the mini storage rooms? If so what is the name of the place?

Originally Posted by LandCruiserPhil
Rob are you parking outside of your door at the mini storage rooms? If so what is the name of the place?

JR's Desert Inn.

Should I assume Yes is the answer to the 1st part of my question?

I just called JR's and they said parking is available outside the rooms provided it is a regular size vehicle. All vehicles with snorkels have to park on the other side of the highway where the chicks hang out.

I just called JR's and they said parking is available outside the rooms provided it is a regular size vehicle. All vehicles with snorkels have to park on the other side of the highway where the chicks hang out.

I understand that has been a problem in the past.

Originally Posted by LandCruiserPhil

Should I assume Yes is the answer to the 1st part of my question?

Yes, most of the nights, my bumper was within 10 ft of the door.:D The weekends were a bit more crowded but the furthest was two spaces away.:meh:

Moab lodging reservation made :D

plane ticket bought :D - $240 :hillbilly:

(Michael's flight goes directly into Moab and wasn't too expensive, either :bounce:)

:steer:

That's great. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.I know you have commitments, what schedules do you have?

Is the Bowen Motel the group consensus for Moab? I haven't received my email/mail confirmation from the Cruise Moab peeps and Pay Pal was sent. anybody got a better contact for them? How did y'all receive confirmations? Who wants to put an H41 in my 40:D, procrastinating a little.

Is the Bowen Motel the group consensus for Moab?

No, some of us are staying there, but everybody has their favorite places.

I haven't received my email/mail confirmation from the Cruise Moab peeps and Pay Pal was sent. anybody got a better contact for them? How did y'all receive confirmations?

They usually don't arrive till a week or so before the event.

Who wants to put an H41 in my 40:D, procrastinating a little.

Not me, that sounds like work.:hillbilly:

Bowen is booked. Any other preferred motels?

I've stayed at JR's Desert Inn, Redstone Inn and the Virginian. I would return to any of them.:idea: Most of the small places don't have online reservation, so it's smile and dial time.:hmm:

Is the Bowen Motel the group consensus for Moab? I haven't received my email/mail confirmation from the Cruise Moab peeps and Pay Pal was sent. anybody got a better contact for them? How did y'all receive confirmations? Who wants to put an H41 in my 40:D, procrastinating a little.

I wouldn't start wrenching on something new now - that would leave too little time to make sure the truck is otherwise up to snuff :cheers:

Last edited:
I was attempting to get a deal on Priceline. Gave up when denied at $80 on a 2.5 star and $60 on a 2star. If that is your thing, it gives a starting point.

You guys are touring all my old haunts. Anyone at the Virginian yet?:D

I'm out - circumstances stacked up to make this a non-starter for me this year:mad:. Y'all have fun:bounce::steer::bounce2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom