Cruise Moab 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have to be in Germany for my cousin's 60th birthday - which is May 11th

celebrating before your birthday is considered bad luck in Germany, however ;p; so the party will likely be on the following weekend

Michael has an important meeting 2nd/3rd :frown: he'd either have to fly in and be my passenger or drive his truck up to Moab beforehand and fly out for the meeting and back in

I've got a big project delivering in June, but am interested in going with ya'll this year.

Ahhh yeah, I was wondering when it was going to start. Didnt we just get back?

The dates are set May 4th-7th, some needed it asap. Our projected day of departure will be April 30th?
I'm already signing up for vacation time so I can make it. What date do ya figure we'd be back in the Sunny Valley? John

I'm already signing up for vacation time so I can make it. What date do ya figure we'd be back in the Sunny Valley? John

The long, sad, depressing, drive home will be on my birthday, May 8.

How long of a drive is it? Just curious because your leaving on the 30th. I scheduled vacation today but apparently not enough time because I thought the departure would be the 3rd.

I was curious about this too, B/C it appears to be about 8 hours according to google maps. I have a slow 60 which would make it about a 9-10 hr trip.

thats because in years past, a few of the guys depart Phoenix and spend 2 or 3 days offroading before they even get to Moab. I did the pre-run 2009 but in 2010 I was short on days available so I drove straight there and met up with them. The pre-run is awesome, and it gets you some valuable seat time before the big stuff in Moab.

I was curious about this too, B/C it appears to be about 8 hours according to google maps. I have a slow 60 which would make it about a 9-10 hr trip.

From my house, it's right about 500 miles. It's a solid days drive if you normal breaks.:meh::steer:

Phil does it in about 5 hours but he pees in a gatorade bottle and likes to test the capacity of his gas tank.:hillbilly:

Does the "attached bottle" feed the gas tank :meh:

nitrocharger :lol:

The long, sad, depressing, drive home will be on my birthday, May 8.

I'm only going to be able to make a partial week this year due to the amount of vacation activities my family has planned this year. So, the drive up will be on my birthday this year. Massive CSC birthday bash in Moab! :cheers:

I'm planning on meeting up with you guy's for your pre-Moab adventures, only a 114 days away :D.

Drew, Nice write up in Toyota Trails by the way!!! I showed the article to Tynan and he immediately blurted out -"That's Winston's truck! And look there's Winton's dad!".

You guys staying at BFE again this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom