Cross country expedition part deux or whatever (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, I had totally forgotten about the tan one. Should I prepare and start with 2?

Someone needs to get the toolbox from Bozeman and move it east before the snow gets too deep. Get it back to ohio.....
Where in Ohio does it need to go. Currently at our cabin in MT about an hour from bozo. Live in IL full time (nw corner just a few miles from WI and IA) get to OH on occasion.

Iowa reporting for duty. But nothing stops in Iowa.
Hey, where at in Iowa? Got someone who can pick up the one in Bozeman and heading that way.

Hi mike,

I will be at the Seattle Cruiserheads meeting on October 11th. I will be driving my 100 Series to the Palm Springs, CA. area in a few weeks so can take this along and hand it off along the way if interested. Let me know.

Alan
I could snag it from Palm Springs… or maybe even meet someone from Palm Springs in the middle. The OG baton could then link back up and head east.

Though from the original thread I liked @cruiseroutfit’s idea of getting the baton to visit the LC museum.

I could snag it from Palm Springs… or maybe even meet someone from Palm Springs in the middle. The OG baton could then link back up and head east.

Though from the original thread I liked @cruiseroutfit’s idea of getting the baton to visit the LC museum.
If we could get it to the southwest corner of the lower 48 while it's in California maybe we could shuttle it towards Utah on it's way east?

I think that the briefcase is in Bozeman. The current one just took a trip from chehalis to cape Flattery and is in the cruiser resting up in Port Angeles

I think that the briefcase is in Bozeman. The current one just took a trip from chehalis to cape Flattery and is in the cruiser resting up in Port Angeles
No... briefcase is here in Arizona.

We gotta get this thing moving. Could someone take it to the museum please.

But there is an offer to get the briefcase to California I think

I am in AZ - right now, I can drive anywhere in a 500 mile radius in the next 10 days - respond quickly

I honestly believe that the briefcase needs to go to the museum even if that's where it ends. Is there anyone north of Phoenix that can meet up with DSRTRDR to help get it at least closer?

What we need is @hecrod to make a re-appearance... I bet that could motivate everyone to rally and get the batons back to their origination point.

My experience with trying to move it on to CA is that there just isn't the same broad rallying support for the effort that there was in it's heyday. I tried twice... just couldn't get dates to line up (not blaming anyone, I'm just as much as fault).

I'm happy to pass it on to @DSRTRDR... but is there a plan for another handoff from there? When I snagged it from @LandCruiserPhil it looked like we had a plan, but then it fizzled.

@myquestoyota, perhaps if you threw together a map and call-to-arms we could get another crew lined up to get it to the museum... or to Florida...

I think that the original one started much like the new one. No real plans just folks watching where it was going and lining up in the path to move it on.

So maybe Honger could pass the briefcase to DSRTRDR to take north towards the museum for a final stop. If someone from SLC or headed that way can meet DSRTRDR for the last leg it can make it there.

Where in Ohio does it need to go. Currently at our cabin in MT about an hour from bozo. Live in IL full time (nw corner just a few miles from WI and IA) get to OH on occasion.
Des Moines to ColoradeFJ40.

What we need is @hecrod to make a re-appearance... I bet that could motivate everyone to rally and get the batons back to their origination point.

My experience with trying to move it on to CA is that there just isn't the same broad rallying support for the effort that there was in it's heyday. I tried twice... just couldn't get dates to line up (not blaming anyone, I'm just as much as fault).

I'm happy to pass it on to @DSRTRDR... but is there a plan for another handoff from there? When I snagged it from @LandCruiserPhil it looked like we had a plan, but then it fizzled.
if there's someone in California who is willing to meet somewhat halfway, I could bring it there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom