craigslist cruiser crap (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn... I just figured it was drugs or tax fraud or something more "local"...

I thought this was a joke at first. Apparently it’s an actual legit thing.

DDAE414C-407E-490A-BDC4-F593643B1F73.png

You could be the only kid on your block with one of these:

Took a bit of searching but I remember this when it first came out.

probably these guys

WANTED:

A bit of a long shot...

I remember seeing a bunch of brand new 70 series pickup tailgates for sale 2 or 3 years ago on Craigslist, Facebook, or MUD. They were white with red lettering. I regret not snagging one. Does anyone remember seeing these and who was selling them? I feel like it was local, probably US GOV takeoffs for state or something.

Basically, I want to hang a tailgate in my office. I'm also currently trying to fill my tiny condo with absurd amounts of large annoying items so that my wife takes a hint and realizes we need a bigger place. So far I've set up a sculpture studio and started making soap in the kitchen and commenting about needing a garage so that the lye stops getting all over our dishes. Next step is to start washing car and bike parts in the bathtub to leave grease residue and tell her a garage sink would alleviate the issue. Please help me to convince my wife to move by helping me to bring home a nice tailgate to hang on the wall. Let me know if you have any leads on a nice Toyota tailgate. Thank you.

...so that my wife takes a hint and realizes we need a bigger place.
You gotta throw in something "useful for the family" every now and then or she's gonna just think you're a hoarder or worse. Maybe a turkey fryer and a 10' Xmas tree?

WANTED:

A bit of a long shot...

I remember seeing a bunch of brand new 70 series pickup tailgates for sale 2 or 3 years ago on Craigslist, Facebook, or MUD. They were white with red lettering. I regret not snagging one. Does anyone remember seeing these and who was selling them? I feel like it was local, probably US GOV takeoffs for state or something.

Basically, I want to hang a tailgate in my office. I'm also currently trying to fill my tiny condo with absurd amounts of large annoying items so that my wife takes a hint and realizes we need a bigger place. So far I've set up a sculpture studio and started making soap in the kitchen and commenting about needing a garage so that the lye stops getting all over our dishes. Next step is to start washing car and bike parts in the bathtub to leave grease residue and tell her a garage sink would alleviate the issue. Please help me to convince my wife to move by helping me to bring home a nice tailgate to hang on the wall. Let me know if you have any leads on a nice Toyota tailgate. Thank you.

Wouldn't it be easier to just tell her that you identify as pregnant and need to begin nesting in a bigger house?
1651540904908.png

As seen elsewhere on Mud

00I0I_aVBvYte6q5xz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

This one's a bargain, folks. Buy now, don't delay!

That’s hideous! The Yosemite Sam mud flaps complete the look.

Is that Bart’s 62?

Last edited:
Quadratrac with the auto tranny.

Live now on BAT…

Triple Locked 40th Anniversary in Sage with 147k miles on it. Florida truck. No reserve. 6 days remaining on the auction.

5CF3A8E4-E451-4988-80BA-A657B4E6B2E1.jpeg

Live now on BAT…

Triple Locked 40th Anniversary in Sage with 147k miles on it. Florida truck. No reserve. 6 days remaining on the auction.

View attachment 3013522

Darn more eyes on my truck! Delete this! 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom