LC200 Rear Tailgate Cargo Interior Light Very Bright (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm taking orders for the black ones.

I have light grey available at the moment though.

Purchase Grey Light 2020 Sahara

Hi Brendan, I’d like to buy light grey light please. My cars trim is beige but from recent threads, I see that I should be able to modify the beige blank and fit the light using the grey one as a template. Please pm me your payment details so I can transfer $’s and give you my details. Thanks Peter

Purchase Grey Light 2020 Sahara

Hi Brendan, I’d like to buy light grey light please. My cars trim is beige but from recent threads, I see that I should be able to modify the beige blank and fit the light using the grey one as a template. Please pm me your payment details so I can transfer $’s and give you my details. Thanks Peter
Pm sent 👍

I ordered mine last month for my 2018 LC200 series and I received it with no issues and quick shipping from Brandon. The instructions were easy, installation took about 15 min, and the quality of the light/button is excellent. The LED is very bright and helps fill the dark void when the tailgate/hatch is open.
Thank you Brandon! I recommend this easy to install, great product!
View media item 96683

Hi,

No problem at all I can make it so the harness and plugs pass through the cover and the LED light covers the hole they pass through.

You just have to unbolt the light and switch then copy the holes onto your beige cover, pass the plugs and harness through the hole then bolt the LED Light and switch up.

Brendan
Hi Brendan, new here but have a 2015 LX on the way. I’m interested in this same thing (parchment interior) what are next steps?

Hi,

Does you're Landcruiser have the electric rear back door and what colour is the rear back door inspection cover.

What's location?

Kind regards
Brendan

Hi,

Does you're Landcruiser have the electric rear back door and what colour is the rear back door inspection cover.

What's location?

Kind regards
Brendan
Yes it has the electric rear door but I’ve disabled it. Back door inspection cover is grey.
Im in New York USA.

Thanks

Ok great I have available in the light grey to suit, I'm currently away for just under a week at the moment.

But I can contact you once I'm back with PayPal details if you would like to purchase.

Price is 225AU including postage from Australia to the USA with insurance cover and I post within 24hrs of receiving payment.

Kind regards
Brendan

Ok great I have available in the light grey to suit, I'm currently away for just under a week at the moment.

But I can contact you once I'm back with PayPal details if you would like to purchase.

Price is 225AU including postage from Australia to the USA with insurance cover and I post within 24hrs of receiving payment.

Kind regards
Brendan

I would like to order a rear light for 2018 200 series US model. Power lift gate. Black interior. Let me know.

Brenden, I have a 2020 LC HE with power lift gate and black interior. I would like to purchase one of the rear lights from you. I dont PayPal but my kid will do it and I will pay her. Will you please send the details along with the installation instructions?

Thanks

Hi Brendan, just to confirm I received the light and managed to install without any bother. I am really pleased with it. It's a quality bit of kit and would have no hesitation in recommending to others.

Brenden, I have a 2020 LC HE with power lift gate and black interior. I would like to purchase one of the rear lights from you. I dont PayPal but my kid will do it and I will pay her. Will you please send the details along with the installation instructions?

Thanks
Pm Sent

Light grey non power gate here, PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom