The MUD 100 series Photos thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No mud, or dirt, the mpg sucks but very well compensated by its reliability and ride comfort. Our recent trip to San Diego CA, had to swing by the 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 border area, the Friendship Park was closed so we just drove around the Monument Rd.
View attachment 2625219
Truck looks great! what size tires are those?

Recently aquired bone stock. Spent the last 2 weeks building and leaving for an annual Death Valley trek this coming Saturday. Will hopefully get some nice pics to post.

View attachment 2624530
Awesome! Love the color. Looks like it was a busy two weeks.

I’m leaving for Death Valley on Friday. It’s only 5000 square miles. Maybe we’ll run into each other!

Recent Death Valley trip. Heading back out Friday. So many amazing places to see out there.

1616656657148.jpeg

1616656920116.jpeg

Took the family and all five bikes to downtown DC—parked on Navy Hill, in front of what used to be the national observatory and about 100 yards from what used to be OSS headquarters.

9AF784F1-D16A-4DB7-8D9A-1B15E84557CC.jpeg

Took the family and all five bikes to downtown DC—parked on Navy Hill, in front of what used to be the national observatory and about 100 yards from what used to be OSS headquarters.

View attachment 2626334
Lovely pics! How did you carry 5 bikes?

Lovely pics! How did you carry 5 bikes?
Swagman 5 bike carrier—I had to cut down the rearmost mount to fit our smallest bike and allow the 2nd smallest bike to fit over it.
Wish I had a pic—will post some next week on our next trip.
I like it despite it not allowing access to the rear of the vehicle once the rack is full—not many other racks fit five...

Swagman 5 bike carrier—I had to cut down the rearmost mount to fit our smallest bike and allow the 2nd smallest bike to fit over it.
Wish I had a pic—will post some next week on our next trip.
I like it despite it not allowing access to the rear of the vehicle once the rack is full—not many other racks fit five...
All the bike racks I have looked at, fitting 5 bikes is just wishful thinking :(
I am holding my breath to see your setup when you get a chance.

You gotta admit that would be a pretty awesome camper in bad weather. Not as good on fuel as a prius, yet No hotel room cost either.

photo for thread

View attachment 2628647
Had the M101A1 and the M1101 like you have there. Best MPH was about 8 when towing. Great when the kids were little but so happy I sold them.

Thanks fellas for the likes 👍 - it’s a beautiful rig for sure, Yet I just posted it up for sale as I’ll be seeking a 200 series.

Just got the white one today, 05 230 thousand. Staying stock for now.
848D2C81-570D-4C69-BF2F-3124A44D23B6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom