The MUD 100 series Photos thread (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found this screenshot of a hundy running a guy over... who is it? 😂😂😂

D9EC8816-47EB-47F4-BB33-36C1FD880583.jpeg

Request: I'm trying to find pictures of white LCs with stealth looking aftermarket bumpers/bull bars to try and convince my wife to go that way, if you can be of any help. Right now the best I've found is the color-matched one of the fellow that ran off his driveway, hah. Looks great but I can't find any more pics. There are a lot of pages to dig through. I'm leaning toward a ARB deluxe or similar Ironman, and having my neighbor paint it to match the gray of the trim/bumpers.

We like our LC to look stock and plain, but I hit deer on my commute, a lot. Two with my other car before, and I've already hit one deer with the LC and split the bumper once, then tore the front bumper off on a guardrail another time I spun on the ice. So I need a bumper, and don't want to waste time/money on a stock one. I don't like the look of the narrow tiny bumpers without bull bars, and I figure I at least need a hoop around headlights to protect them from deer. The first deer I hit tore off the plastic clips on headlight/turn signal.

Request: I'm trying to find pictures of white LCs with stealth looking aftermarket bumpers/bull bars to try and convince my wife to go that way, if you can be of any help. Right now the best I've found is the color-matched one of the fellow that ran off his driveway, hah. Looks great but I can't find any more pics. There are a lot of pages to dig through. I'm leaning toward a ARB deluxe or similar Ironman, and having my neighbor paint it to match the gray of the trim/bumpers.

We like our LC to look stock and plain, but I hit deer on my commute, a lot. Two with my other car before, and I've already hit one deer with the LC and split the bumper once, then tore the front bumper off on a guardrail another time I spun on the ice. So I need a bumper, and don't want to waste time/money on a stock one. I don't like the look of the narrow tiny bumpers without bull bars, and I figure I at least need a hoop around headlights to protect them from deer. The first deer I hit tore off the plastic clips on headlight/turn signal.
Mine isn't color matched but I'm hoping to find a good spray can bedliner that matches the trim.

@Pucker5 I only drink the finest swill. High Life baby!!

Spring Break camping on Assateague.

The kids (40 degrees with sideways rain): “when can we stop and play in the sand?!?!”

And the ponies stole and then consumed our brownies....

218E81CD-80A2-4DEE-A621-F560AB7BFD89.jpeg

957978FF-E5F1-481F-A645-BB4220E6E16A.jpeg

8208A442-E215-459A-B7AB-7CC86B01F7D9.jpeg

E738421E-E5D0-4754-9E14-BC47E7EF6F63.jpeg

No sliders, no roof rack, just nice clean 100 series lines!
20210403_101440.jpg

At its favorite haunt!
For the record I hate that Yakima rack

20210404_115255.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom