The MUD 100 series Photos thread (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

610FFFEA-31A7-465B-8307-DFBB9766303D.jpeg

nice little poser pic from today

Great weekend at hunt camp in Northwest Virginia, thank you @Comet for the invite. We even got to use my winch to pull a tree out that had fallen into a pond.
09E5651B-348D-4242-9AF1-E36CED4989D5.jpeg
584853BD-AED4-4E1E-B8CB-CEBED011691E.jpeg
C03A52D6-ED09-4FD0-B011-638BFA22CF8E.jpeg

F912A269-4BD3-415A-880C-DE8CA47A477D.jpeg

9EF7A556-479D-4843-B9DA-956E9C471256.jpeg

Our recent camping trip took a turn when our buddies car got taken out the day before we left, but no worries, we managed to all squeeze in the 100, 5 adults + swags and everything else, nothing was going to stop us! Good times, great weather, no-one else around, no phones / laptops and no service anyway, we wouldn't be anywhere else!

dDvexrQ.jpg

wBkn2B9.jpg

EJ6nNn7.jpg

MhhqiS0.jpg

Ze4jqtJ.jpg

4aYxhnd.jpg

CngmVHx.jpg

kExcSX6.jpg

@bdobyns I was in the other white 100 series with the 4x4 labs bumper. Great seeing your rig in person finally. So clean and well built.
Nice to be out with you and the other cruisers. I try to keep it as clean as I can--I am still having to deal with rock rash on the wheels, don't understand why a 4x4 rig, designed to be off road would come with wheels with an off set that puts them almost flush with the tires. Going to 16's and should be able to lower the tire pressure a bit more, hopefully giving a bit more bulge. There should be some pics on the club site soon.

Nice to be out with you and the other cruisers.

There should be some pics on the club site soon.
Bummed that I missed the run... Instead, I took the opportunity to head out with my son yesterday since he does not have much free time... I added the club run photos to the website: Last Chance Canyon

A couple pics from the Rohwer Flats trail that we took:
DSC_5140.JPG
DSC_5193.JPG
DSC_5229.JPG

Tested out the new awning in the desert, good times all around.
PXL_20210319_000844213_2.jpg

PXL_20210319_194018155_2.jpg

airing up on the side of the trail before making the three hour pavement drive back home. i usually spend these 20 minutes mentally preparing for the drive home. i also peak under the truck and if nothings leaking then i consider that a pretty solid day.

AIR.jpg

That awning looks pretty awesome. Which one is it? Looks like it's self supporting without poles?
OVS Nomadic 270, tons of shade. It does self support without poles, but they are needed as soon as the wind picks up. Three built in and an additional three to add as needed, with all poles it was solid in steady 20 mph winds w/ 30-35 mph gusts. Didn't ever feel the need to deploy the guylines, they attach between the poles and would be great in the rain.

Fun weekend at the sand dunes with the LC100.

King shocks arrive by next weekend!

This thing absolutely shreds, jumps, hitting bumps at 60+mph, even with the placeholder cheap 2.0 Amada shocks that cost around $150-175 used (since KINGs still did not arrive yet), with the kings it is going to be insane, already have the total chaos UCAs installed and ready.

Unlike the LC200 the LC100 never nose dives, and is smooth on up and down motions. You bring a LC200 that is fully kited with high quality shocks, and I bring an LC100 with cheap shocks and stock suspension components and I bet you good money the LC100 would perform better and ride better. I am confident because I already have a daily driver LC200, so I regularly switch between the 2 vehicles, after a while you can really feel the difference.

Air_Main.PNG

Last edited:
Fun weekend at the sand dunes with the LC100.

King shocks arrive by next weekend!

This thing absolutely shreds, jumps, hitting bumps at 60+mph, even with the placeholder cheap 2.0 Amada shocks that cost around $150-175 used (since KINGs still did not arrive yet), with the kings it is going to be insane, already have the total chaos UCAs installed and ready.

Unlike the LC200 the LC100 never nose dives, and is smooth on up and down motions. You bring a LC200 that is fully kited with high quality shocks, and I bring an LC100 with cheap shocks and stock suspension components and I bet you good money the LC100 would perform better and ride better. I am confident because I already have a daily driver LC200, so I regularly switch between the 2 vehicles, after a while you can really feel the difference.

View attachment 2623899

'Air Landcruiser' club. My fan shroud screwed after I did this I think.

Recently aquired bone stock. Spent the last 2 weeks building and leaving for an annual Death Valley trek this coming Saturday. Will hopefully get some nice pics to post.

IMG_3445.JPG

No mud, or dirt, the mpg sucks but very well compensated by its reliability and ride comfort. Our recent trip to San Diego CA, had to swing by the 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 border area, the Friendship Park was closed so we just drove around the Monument Rd.
1DE1A2B0-CD76-4B3F-8D53-FA610BDD46B1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom