Builds 1985 JDM 3B Engine Rebuild and Other Stories (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rear bumper removed and at powder before heading off to its new owner.

:)

image.jpg
D13FA75E-079C-4319-B7CA-7B6FA8FC6911.jpeg

What’s your local temp there? I bet it’s nice outside up that way. I’ve already hit the wall down here. Too hot!

If I was not on the other side of the continent , with a closed border between :bang: I would have already done a road trip. Just to suck information from that gentleman.🤪 A little fancy recorder would have been my constant companion. 👍

That Araco sticker is bad ass!

Last edited:
Awesome work man!!! Do you have part numbers for the diesel injector line isolators? Available through US supply chain?

Since my Trail Tailor bumper I had Jason build years ago is heading to a new home, I needed a new rear bumper. I did not want to hang a heavy wheel/tire combo on the door anymore. So, I ordered one of these. Should have it in about 7-10 days. Then, time to weld. :)

After welding, grinding and finishing it, I'll bring to powder coat for the clean look.

Also ordered some new Escape Gear seat covers to match the interior gray color. Should have those in 9 months probably. :lol:

Also ordered some new Escape Gear seat covers to match the interior gray color. Should have those in 9 months probably. :lol:

If you are nice, they will shorten lead time to 3 months. (Well worth it though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom