Official LX570s Picture Thread (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ben is making LX570 sliders? When I talked to him a few weeks ago he told me that he wasn't going to produce them as long as the Slee ones were actually available which they are supposed to be now.

Yeah, that is correct. He is installing Slee sliders on my truck. We talked about it for awhile and he felt like as long as they are available, that was the best option.

F9D6EB6E-0CB9-4130-A0B8-C736960EE681.jpeg

63C62046-13CA-4B6D-ADC5-A205BBE62738.jpeg

Yeah, that is correct. He is installing Slee sliders on my truck. We talked about it for awhile and he felt like as long as they are available, that was the best option.

Gotcha, thanks very much. Looking at getting Dissent's front and rear bumpers for our LX570 when Ben has some time in his schedule. Really appreciate all the pics of your LX as it has really solidified the decision for me.

Found a stock brutha from anotha mutha, and I tried to flex on him a little...
D9D0E5BB-ADCD-4158-AD52-1D9D6E416C1A.jpeg

Last edited:
The front bumper looks good with those cuts. Looks like you might have cut the rear bumper as well. Do you have any more profile pictures?

I love it!!! It actually doesn't look that bad. Nice job

New wheel/tire combo for my 2013 LX... been lurking around for a while trying to figure out sizes and decided to take the jump to 285/75/17. Wheels are new Icon Vector 5. Loving it so far, had to remove the front mud guards and still have some minor rubbing that I'll have to correct. I have AHC lift on the front, will likely do the rear soon.

Here it is on H:

Hey @BragaLX , do you have any updated thoughts on your tires? Have you had a chance to exercise them? Have you noticed any rubbing since this post?

I am on the fence between 285/70 or 285/75s. Since my front bumper and fender liner is already removed, I feel like I should be ok, but I am curious about your thoughts after living with it for awhile.

Hey fellow LXers. I am finally moving to 17" wheels and I am planning on selling my take-offs. I wanted to see if anybody in here was interested before I post them on Craig's list and the classifieds. They will be available in mid to late April. There are 5 stock 20" alloys with BFG KO2 LT285/55/20D (the setup in all of my photos). The KO2s have ~14k miles on them and still look/drive like new. 5k mile rotation schedule of course. The wheels are original and although there are some cosmetic blemishes, there is nothing major (except some odd discoloration on the spare which I cannot identify).

These will not come with TPMS and somebody will either need to pick them up at the Dissent Offroad shop in Grass Valley, CA, or arrange for shipping from there (including packaging, pickup, etc).

I am not interested in profiting on these so I am open to any offers. I'm more interested in finding them a good home as they have been great and can probably go another 40k. I know there are a lot of folks that are interested in sticking with stock wheels and are on the fence about moving to an AT. This would be a good chance to either have an AT set at the ready or to wade in without a huge investment.

The tires were bought new at Discount/America's Tire for $260 each. PM me if you are interested. Also, because this is the official pic thread, here you go:

IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_6161.jpg
IMG_6164.jpg
IMG_0539_2.jpg

Hey fellow LXers. I am finally moving to 17" wheels and I am planning on selling my take-offs. I wanted to see if anybody in here was interested before I post them on Craig's list and the classifieds. They will be available in mid to late April. There are 5 stock 20" alloys with BFG KO2 LT285/55/20D (the setup in all of my photos). The KO2s have ~14k miles on them and still look/drive like new. 5k mile rotation schedule of course. The wheels are original and although there are some cosmetic blemishes, there is nothing major (except some odd discoloration on the spare which I cannot identify).

These will not come with TPMS and somebody will either need to pick them up at the Dissent Offroad shop in Grass Valley, CA, or arrange for shipping from there (including packaging, pickup, etc).

I am not interested in profiting on these so I am open to any offers. I'm more interested in finding them a good home as they have been great and can probably go another 40k. I know there are a lot of folks that are interested in sticking with stock wheels and are on the fence about moving to an AT. This would be a good chance to either have an AT set at the ready or to wade in without a huge investment.

The tires were bought new at Discount/America's Tire for $260 each. PM me if you are interested. Also, because this is the official pic thread, here you go:

View attachment 2229775View attachment 2229777View attachment 2229780View attachment 2229782

Wish I was on the west coast instead of east... this is perfect for me! I gave up on the rock warriors now I just want something cheap with ATs.

I’m still stock on street tires and stock everything else, but I don’t let that stop me when I’m driving the most capable stock vehicle ever amirite 🙌💪

And pics. Old pics. She’s going to uwharrie soon (as stock) with a buddy and his 4Runner.

598E878E-3CC1-4042-AD6E-B89A14FB72EF.png

7EED2909-CCBA-4E56-AF6E-A0DB3648C0AB.png

D0104695-89FD-4239-977B-DD26DA63BE9D.png

5C65AB80-AA8C-46DF-B138-8F94CFD429F1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom