What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Knuckle job and OME lift kit.... All solo. Lacking sleep and almost too sore to pickup my coffee cup this morning! But she's finished. More detail coming in my build thread.

Pntt18B.jpg

XjVVSAg.jpg

Nice! Got a link to these? I just broke my passenger rear squeezing through a tight trail about a month ago....
I have the link at home on my laptop. Will do a write-up with link tonight when I get home. Out with the GF today after I had to give the kiddos back to mom for the end of their Christmas stay with me.

Knuckle job and OME lift kit.... All solo. Lacking sleep and almost too sore to pickup my coffee cup this morning! But she's finished. More detail coming in my build thread.

Pntt18B.jpg

XjVVSAg.jpg

Solid work! Always remember my first suspension swap...completely solo. Wife and kids left town so I had uninterrupted work time. Started tear down on a Thursday night, finished (sort of) by Sunday night. Everything was going great (read sloooow...because "careful")...until late saturday night when the prybar wedged hard against the new rear spring slipped out and slapped me hard across the forehead. That signaled beer-thirty that night.

Can't imagine combining that with a gooey knuckle job. FWIW, I can drop/swap springs in no time now. :p

Pntt18B.jpg

XjVVSAg.jpg

I did this same exact this past summer. All solo. Awesome work here. Ton of work by yourself but so nice when its finished.

View attachment 2172309View attachment 2172310View attachment 2172311Went for a drive on the beach. Ran into a Tundra dug in to the axles. Tried to pull him out but couldn’t. I have a bit to learn about sand and stuck vehicles. A big ford pickup got him free.
hand the stuck driver a shovel, tell 'im to start digging. clear at least one axle, while he's diggin', you drop your tire pressure to aprox 10psi, yeah 10. hook up n pull. trust you know the difference between a snatchum strap and tow strap n their respective methods of use

Poor 60. No tear in driver seat and dash pad looks crack free (edit, I see a crack). I’ll bet the ac bezel is clean.

How long ago was it parked and why?

I meant why parked exposed in woods

@Onur, looks to be $$ in parts in that truck. If it could be gotten cheap say $500 you could part it and make some dough. Looks like the headlight washer bottle is not cracked...very rare to find. As mentioned seat covers look good. Are those the stock wheels? Used core motors bring 500.00 plus, transfer case another 300 to 500, lots of parts there,...prob 2k to 3k in parts if you think about all the switches, bits on the motor, axles, glass, on and on. I guess the frame and most of the body is swiss cheese. Front bumper doesn't look bad, front grill is good, wonder if the tool kit is there.

@Onur, looks to be $$ in parts in that truck. If it could be gotten cheap say $500 you could part it and make some dough. Looks like the headlight washer bottle is not cracked...very rare to find. As mentioned seat covers look good. Are those the stock wheels? Used core motors bring 500.00 plus, transfer case another 300 to 500, lots of parts there,...prob 2k to 3k in parts if you think about all the switches, bits on the motor, axles, glass, on and on. I guess the frame and most of the body is swiss cheese. Front bumper doesn't look bad, front grill is good, wonder if the tool kit is there.

Come on up. It’s yours. I sure as s*** don’t have time or patience to part out a tetanus infested rat trap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom