Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_4359.jpeg

I have a OME lift kit with SPC Upper Control Arms and Slee Diff Drop Kit. I forgot to include a picture of the OME Torsion Bars. I bought the complete kit from Slee Offroad last year. It is the Medium Load kit 2.5" lift. Brand new. I paid $1775. Asking $1250. The kit is for a 98-07 100 Series LC-LX470.

No affiliation to seller or truck. Nice setup, Spartan but simple and looks good.

Reactions: Zor
2006 KLR650 fully prepped for ADV 25K miles. KX250 forks, swingarm, rear suspension, wheels and brakes. Britainia Composites fairing/windshield with PIAA headlights and Acewell computer. Engine guards, luggage mounts, doohicky is done and more mods than I can list. It could use fork seals in the near future, otherwise ready to rock. New Odyssey battery in December. I bought an Africa Twin and I just don’t ride this anymore. $3200

I’ll get pictures up later today.

Looking for a good power brake booster for a 93-97 FZJ80. Let me know if you have one you are wanting or willing to part with.

Looking for a good power brake booster for a 93-97 FZJ80. Let me know if you have one you are wanting or willing to part with.

These seem like a common wear item. I replaced mine with a rebuilt one off rock auto and it's been fine. I don't think I would trust a used one...

View attachment 2077936

I have a OME lift kit with SPC Upper Control Arms and Slee Diff Drop Kit. I forgot to include a picture of the OME Torsion Bars. I bought the complete kit from Slee Offroad last year. It is the Medium Load kit 2.5" lift. Brand new. I paid $1775. Asking $1250. The kit is for a 98-07 100 Series LC-LX470.
Where are you located?

Looking for 100 series rear bumper cover in good condition.

The lx is probably different, but I have a decent one from my 02 if you want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom