Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where are you in Mesa? Will be in the valley next week and would take these 3rd gen rims/tires. Would work as a good spare and wheels for my trailer made from a seventies Toyota pickup.

As for my grandson's new him 80 series next week will be the first time I've seen the cruiser in years. Will get a idea how bad his seats really are. I know with a red exterior the interior is grey. Being his first vehicle not sure how much they plan on putting in to it. Will ask.

Ill message you.

Tundra lug nut size went from M12 x 1.50 to M14 x 1.50 in 2007. I am guessing @OffRoadScott has the earlier wheels for his 80. Your Tacoma lug nuts should work if he has the earlier Tundra/Sequoia wheels.

These are the wheels I have. @blatant @medtro these are the wheels I have...

1565462859560.png

Ive been contemplating selling my factory seats(fronts, middle and jumpers) for a while, tan cloth, manual seats in 9/10 shape.

I would need the middle bench from the buyer, so i could reupholster it to match whatever seats i decide to go with. I don’t know what these go for, with sliders and such.

View attachment 2053988
Message sent on seats.

Because I am insane I am selling my VRV Teardrop trailer so I can buy another trailer. And yes I sell nice trailers about every 2 years because well I am nuts... For now I have it listed on OB. My wife won't let me have 3 trailers in our 4 car garage. So sad... New they are around $11,000. I have added a bunch of options in 2 years and I am asking $7800.00. Details in the link below.

Thanks and sorry I haven't hung out with the CSC peeps in forever. 2019 has been an interesting year. New job, new adventures, and gone a lot more....

Because I am insane I am selling my VRV Teardrop trailer so I can buy another trailer. And yes I sell nice trailers about every 2 years because well I am nuts... For now I have it listed on OB. My wife won't let me have 3 trailers in our 4 car garage. So sad... New they are around $11,000. I have added a bunch of options in 2 years and I am asking $7800.00. Details in the link below.

Thanks and sorry I haven't hung out with the CSC peeps in forever. 2019 has been an interesting year. New job, new adventures, and gone a lot more....

Can you post pics here cause non-members of ob cannot see pics for s***!

Can you post pics here cause non-members of ob cannot see pics for s***!

I have all of the info here as well. Thanks, Chris

Looking for a the right rear trim panel for a 12/94 80 series if anyone who has part a 80 series had one. My ex son in-law installed a amplifier the size of a suitecase to power the huge woofers he had behind the third row seats. Also a master switch for the driver's door. The window lock and power door lock knobs are broken and whole board the switches mount to is loose at the front. Are the Camry master switches the same? What years if there are. Last any idea of how to cheaply fix up his front seats. Power grey leather. Believe I can get the power part working with just a couple gears. The bottom pad and leather. LC is still owned by my ex son in-law so hate to put a much of cash in it to have him take it back.

He seems interested in taking it out with the club which is nice compared to his dad was only interested in how big a stereo he could install. I just test drove it on the street this week. Took a little bit but the transfer lock when switched to low range. Of course both axles are just flashing. Any tricks to freeing those up short of taking them apart? The switch for what I think is call the seven pin mod would be nice to have. Once he has a better understanding of how to use 4WD system would be a nice upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom