Builds DINGO- 60FZJ-UTE LS3 EROD (PROVEN CA SMOG) (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Post it up!

J
Wow! Sweet!

19F2AD63-7FB0-4383-8784-5248FA939CC1.jpeg

Got the slider rails and frame plates cut this evening, bent the U-bolts and decided to go with smaller step treads front to rear with 4 legs. 86" long sliders HA!!!!!!!! My standard 60 series sliders are 66".

3" x 2" x .250" main tube
3/8" frame plates
1/4" gussets
1.5" x 1.5" x .250" square leg runners
2" x .120" DOM outer tube

74# per side.

J

1566965514492.png

Got the slider rails and frame plates cut this evening, bent the U-bolts and decided to go with smaller step treads front to rear with 4 legs. 86" long sliders HA!!!!!!!! My standard 60 series sliders are 66".

3" x 2" x .250" main tube
3/8" frame plates
1/4" gussets
1.5" x 1.5" x .250" square leg runners
2" x .120" DOM outer tube

74# per side.

J

View attachment 2069658

Hahah, niice touch with the dingo cut out!!

Just got home from the eye doctor... Just another metal in the eye visit. Man I hate that. No matter what I wear it seems to NEVER work. But she just had to irrigate so no digging around.

Will be back after it tomorrow.

@Willard both my mirrors are convex glass just like the new euro models.

J

Just got home from the eye doctor... Just another metal in the eye visit. Man I hate that. No matter what I wear it seems to NEVER work. But she just had to irrigate so no digging around.

J
I feel your pain. I almost went to the ER a few weeks ago for the same thing. I finally got it off my eye with a piece of toilet paper which was recommended by a friend. I’m blind in one eye already so I freak out when things like that happen. Luckily it was in my bad eye. I bought goggles to use while grinding now and a big dorky pair of Erkel glasses to wear while doing anything in the garage now.

I feel your pain. I almost went to the ER a few weeks ago for the same thing. I finally got it off my eye with a piece of toilet paper which was recommended by a friend. I’m blind in one eye already so I freak out when things like that happen. Luckily it was in my bad eye. I bought goggles to use while grinding now and a big dorky pair of Erkel glasses to wear while doing anything in the garage now.

I usually wear wrap Nemesis safety glasses AND a full Uvex shield. I was just wearing the shield yesterday, I raised it and grinding dust fell straight down. The doctor said since I wear contacts the majority sticks to the contacts. I have eye wash kits at the shop and try and rinse immediately.

In a pinch a shot glass will work too and panty hose... DON"T LAUGH IT WORKS a majority of the time.

J

J

If you keep your eyes closed, you won't have to worry about getting anything in them. :meh:

I usually wear wrap Nemesis safety glasses AND a full Uvex shield. I was just wearing the shield yesterday, I raised it and grinding dust fell straight down. The doctor said since I wear contacts the majority sticks to the contacts. I have eye wash kits at the shop and try and rinse immediately.

In a pinch a shot glass will work too and panty hose... DON"T LAUGH IT WORKS a majority of the time.

J
When it happened I was wearing my “Ricky Henderson” glasses which are the 90’s era Oakley looking things. The spec of disc must of did a curve around them and right onto the front of my eye and stuck. I should wear my shield as well. Protect the eyes and help stop the smell of burnt beard hair.

J
Have you kept track of your hours you’ve spent on DINGO? Just a thought...
Looks amazing I might add. Too bad it didn’t have a Cummins R2.8 :woot: Sorry just poking the bear.:rofl:
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom