RE: Advice from FJ25 'ers' for my 1964 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Question: What is the correct Colour for the Fuel pipe from Fuel Pump to Carburetor and the Vacuum Advance Pipe from the Carburettor to Distributor?
They both appear to be unplated Copper pipe. Not sure if that is original or not? Thanks
Andy

Nice! I believe the coil should be mounted upside down, although the text is wrong then.
And the oil cap was black in the early years, but I like this better.

(That is for 62, don’t know if it changed later.)

Outstanding work on all of this stuff! Out of curiosity, did you disassemble and refurbish that distributor yourself? If so, have any tips or did you just use the factory service manual to do it all?
I had all this done by Bruce Sharman. Bygone Era Spares and Restoration.
A Craftsman!

Wiring Harness part #'s ( right hand drive) anyone have these? Also, the part # Decals that are attached to the Harness's (3), anyone have photos of these? I want to reproduce Decals. Mine are illegible.

all my decals are just blank after the years. no help there. but you need to reproduce these !!!!!

20181219_093702.jpg

Yes, you're right. As you can imagine, I'm reluctant to get a batch of parts made for a while! Members indicate interest in preliminarily stages then go missing when time to commit.

My labels are almost blank too. I thought you had an early partbook for the numbers? If not I can check for you in my 65 book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom