Wanted FJ25 & Early FJ40/45 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Archie 1962 FJ25

Autocrat
Threads
I have started restoring & rebuilding parts for my FJ25 and need following. I will keep updating this wish list as I progress.

1) FJ25 turn signal / indicator switch bottom housing which clamps to the column.
2) Fuel filter mount bracket.
3) Early accelerator pedal to carb linkage.
4) FJ25 clutch slave cylinder.
5) 2 piece hood hinges X 2
6) FJ25 brake & clutch master cylinders.
7) Wiper arms for TNK motors.
8) FJ25 hood emblem.
9) FJ25 tailgate emblem
10) Front passanger seat swivel hinge brackets for both sides (This bracket joins top and bottom frames)
11) FJ25 Steering Wheel (Good Condition or Restorable)
13) Early FJ40 seat belt eye bolts (Floor Mounted) X 10
17) Trailer socket bracket.

Last edited:
Are these the soft top doors channels you need?
DSCN2496[1].JPG

I'm sure I must have a set of inner door mechanisms and strikers. Do you need the door "strikers" or the B-pillar strikers? There's kind of a set on each side.

I need both the strikers. Complete mechanism, even better if they come with outer door handle also. Thanks splangy.

i'll check at home, i have one of the door chains. can't remember if it's complete, but if so, i'll get pics and measurements for you.

Couldn't find the flap hardware. Pretty sure I have it here somewhere. Might take some time to locate. Only found one b-pillar striker and it's not in the greater shape. Both door strikers are in the bag along with the hardware for the door handles.

IMG_5796.JPG

F
Couldn't find the flap hardware. Pretty sure I have it here somewhere. Might take some time to locate. Only found one b-pillar striker and it's not in the greater shape. Both door strikers are in the bag along with the hardware for the door handles.

View attachment 1323233

Fantastic, sending you PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom