TORT: The ONSC Rant Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well John, you’ll have a whole city full of women, with no men around, getting all worked up and excited with no outlet for all that passion...

Let the beatings begin.

So you want to send me to the wolves for a man-hating beatdown? I might welcome that.
If that’s the way you like it.

Be careful @JohnVee - love ya bro, don't want to see you get mixed up in any gang violence like I am seeing via pics on the interwebs:

web17-womensmarch-1030x380.jpg

GettyImages-907717926-1024x683 (1).jpg

You might want to wear my new Libertarian Flag as a cloak of anti- hating - it has a +6 ward of protection for both extremes:

gadsen-pride.jpg

I have a whole collection but that's definitely my favorite.

Obviously a dude made that logo LOL.

/minirant
Have been playing indoor soccer in a league by my house. It's fun, gets some intense exercise in, etc. Sprained my ankle yesterday, felt bad enough at the time I thought it might be broken. Somehow this is my first time with a sprain, despite years of soccer, lacrosse and volleyball (plenty of other injuries though). Guess I was due.

Have to put wrenching projects on pause for a few days and "rest". I hate sitting still.

/endminirant

Time to turn this into a full rant.

Sprained ankle, have been wearing a neoprene brace all week. Favoring my right leg, my right knee has been feeling it. It normally swells after a game, and this left ankle injury never let my right knee heal up. Swelling in the knee has gotten progressively worse. I've been treating it with ibuprofen and ice. Last night, when kneeling down to pick something up, felt like my right knee dislocated. Shooting pain, hard to put weight on it. Had I not been a bit drunk, I would have been doubled over.

Took some more ibuprofen, more ice, more booze, and tried to get some sleep. Woke up a few times thoughout the night due to aches/pains in my knee. Went to emergeortho this morning to get help, because this morning I couldn't walk. They took x-rays, which looked OK, and diagnosed me with a possible torn meniscus. I have an appointment for an mri in three weeks to confirm.

So, to summarize, this past Sunday I sprained my ankle, knee has been getting worse throughout the week. Knee has popped a few times this week, but last night it was baaaad. Next few weeks will be aggravating for me, not being able to move much.

/endfullrant

Edit: see pic. Swollen left ankle, ****ed right knee.
IMG_20190119_131135_01.jpg

Getting old isn't for wimps.

I might have a pair of crutches you can borrow. Help Keep the weight off for a couple days

Getting old isn't for wimps.

I might have a pair of crutches you can borrow. Help Keep the weight off for a couple days

Thanks man, have a pair myself. Still difficult to rest, get restless easy.

Thanks man, have a pair myself. Still difficult to rest, get restless easy.

Johnny - That aint right - please see a doctor!

Keep it elevated and with ice on it until then!!!

@weejub is drunk, can't read posts, lmao

Will do sir, thank you

Time to turn this into a full rant.

Sprained ankle, have been wearing a neoprene brace all week. Favoring my right leg, my right knee has been feeling it. It normally swells after a game, and this left ankle injury never let my right knee heal up. Swelling in the knee has gotten progressively worse. I've been treating it with ibuprofen and ice. Last night, when kneeling down to pick something up, felt like my right knee dislocated. Shooting pain, hard to put weight on it. Had I not been a bit drunk, I would have been doubled over.

Took some more ibuprofen, more ice, more booze, and tried to get some sleep. Woke up a few times thoughout the night due to aches/pains in my knee. Went to emergeortho this morning to get help, because this morning I couldn't walk. They took x-rays, which looked OK, and diagnosed me with a possible torn meniscus. I have an appointment for an mri in three weeks to confirm.

So, to summarize, this past Sunday I sprained my ankle, knee has been getting worse throughout the week. Knee has popped a few times this week, but last night it was baaaad. Next few weeks will be aggravating for me, not being able to move much.

/endfullrant

Edit: see pic. Swollen left ankle, f***ed right knee.
View attachment 1883670

shoot, even with the swollen ankle and knee those are some good looking gams!

shoot, even with the swollen ankle and knee those are some good looking gams!

I’d hit that......and then run, because for once he might not be able to catch me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom