Delta Vehicle Systems Panhard Lift Bracket, 3" & 5" (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

just ordered from LCP - thanks for adding to the 80's series perf. options !

I may have missed it. Anything for the front Panhard for an 80?

33" tires and over a 5" lift? Got any pictures?

Below is @swankstar's rig fully articulated with a forklift to the point of the right rear tire barely touching the ground and right front 27" off the ground. As you can see, the bump stop is almost touching and has over 1" between bracket and frame. That distance is what we are comfortable with, so would recommend a 2" bump stop extension for the 5" for your individual case.

View attachment 1773850
Ok for those us that are lifted by 6in If we used your bracket what can we use for a bar? do you offer a heavy duty panhard to replace the adjustable?

I may have missed it. Anything for the front Panhard for an 80?

There is no offering for the front because that would mess with steering geometry.

Ok for those us that are lifted by 6in If we used your bracket what can we use for a bar? do you offer a heavy duty panhard to replace the adjustable?

Would 100% recommend a stock panhard as a replacement.

I want one of these.Please let me know if you find any more blems.

We have plenty of non-blems, and certainly hope to not have any more blems. So wait at your own risk!

On your web site you say "NOTE: this bracket has a slight interference with SLEE and Slinky HD springs."

What exactly is a slight interference?

The first post of this thread has a link to Woody’s review thread and there is a bunch of discussion there about two brackets. I’m pretty sure one of the issues was caused by a missing washer (bolt interference), but the support interference is from the wider, behive type springs it seems. Works just fine with the ICON beehive type springs though, so can’t say for sure (haven’t had hands on SLEE or Slinky springs).

Zero issues, new noises, or new/unexpected movements...before or after the Rubicon. I'd like to think the 1300 mile round trip was a sufficient test :)

The first post of this thread has a link to Woody’s review thread and there is a bunch of discussion there about two brackets. I’m pretty sure one of the issues was caused by a missing washer (bolt interference), but the support interference is from the wider, behive type springs it seems. Works just fine with the ICON beehive type springs though, so can’t say for sure (haven’t had hands on SLEE or Slinky springs).

Yeah, Woody’s quote above is all that I saw in his review thread.

Anyway, I am running Slee 4” Mediums and just wanted to ensure of proper fit before ordering.

Update* - It appears from that thread that part of the bracket needs to be ground down in order to clear the thicker than average Slee spring.

Last edited:
Yeah, Woody’s quote above is all that I saw in his review thread.

Anyway, I am running Slee 4” Mediums and just wanted to ensure of proper fit before ordering.

Update* - It appears from that thread that part of the bracket needs to be ground down in order to clear the thicker than average Slee spring.

Yep, that seems to be what’s going on.

Plenty in stock and ready to ship (free shipping to the lower 48 as usual!)

IMG_4889.jpg

So I’m likely to lose 2” of travel when I install this?

9E157082-4DAC-4536-88C7-35EF44A3A8D1.jpeg

So it’s not necessary to lower the factory stops as the directions state?

Not from my testing and I (LCP) feel confident enough to say if you make bracket to frame contact Ill buy it back with a 100% refund.

Land Cruiser Products - LCP

My 80 pictured on J springs

IMG_8059 (1).JPG

Good enough for me. Thanks. Now if the upper link bolt wasn’t conspiring with the coil to get me:

View attachment 1805127

You most certainly will not lose 2” of travel. If you notice in the instructions it says it’s designed to be used with extensions but you can simply check the clearances after installation. You can see @LandCruiserPhil has some small extensions in use, @swankstar has been running a 3” PLB with 2.5” OME springs and NO extensions. He has found the limit, noticing an extremely small amount contact between frame and PLB after full compression on both sides of axle (BIG bump at HIGH rate of speed). A 1/4” plate between bumpstop and frame would be plenty to keep that from happening.

You should be able to just jack up the frame to move the spring enough for that bolt to slide right outta there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom