Question for 93-94 guys (installing lift kit and adjustable links/Delta panhard riser bracket) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kabanstva

SILVER Star
Threads
What is the easiest way around these metal ABS sensor lines/ brackets. I see there are tabs on the rear upper links and also where the @Delta VS panhard bracket mounts. Do you guys just bend/zip tie stuff out of the way or is there a better way? It’s a 94 model.

I’m installing @TRAIL TAILOR rear upper arms this weekend and they don’t have any mounting tabs for these brake sensor wires.

3186D29C-8159-44F7-8F07-A2C2634C835B.jpeg

E3237EDB-7398-4894-BCF4-A23185A5F332.jpeg

9129A4EC-2761-403B-A1C8-C396691549A0.jpeg

E85D2C5A-D619-44BC-B9BE-63217A03D819.jpeg

Wow that's one clean Cruiser !!
I deleted my ABS on my 94 so I'm of no help :rolleyes:

I have to concur with the other comments, your undercarriage is really clean and to boot you are IL (Dang).

I think a lot of people delete the ABS when doing the higher lifts. I have not done a tall lift but IIWY Look at the effected areas and make a game plan of how you are going to modify and/or support the ABS lines.

Example: A possible solution for the brackets on the trailing arms arms could be to replace the welded bracket with some rubber isolate clamps that fit around the trailing arms this would effectively removing the welded portion from the arm (unscrew the bolt and add to the new clamp). or if you can cut and weld just remove the stock tabs and weld on the new arms.

I am curious about this-- and did some searching.

TLC94LS had the same issue, but I didn't see an answer.

Arizona Jeff said he had to remove the bracket.

Wow that's one clean Cruiser !!
I deleted my ABS on my 94 so I'm of no help :rolleyes:
Same. On this lift ABS made things so much worse. I would just bend them a bit to make things fit.

Zip ties are your friend on this....I'm pretty particular, but that's how mine are zipped to the upper adjustable arms and also for the delta bracket. No issues as they really aren't under stress, and I've wheeled mine pretty hard to break other stuff... o_O

And nice to see that you are doing things right by adding the proper correction components! I noticed a big difference when I installed the Delta Pan Hard bracket in drivability. PO had already done the upper adjustable links. I also did Delta's radius arms the "3", another must do in my opinion.

IMG_5615.jpeg
IMG_5614.jpeg

I cut off a couple of the brackets and zip tied the metal tube. Been like this for years with no issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom