Carolina Relic Run 26-29 April (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just so everyone is aware and on the same page, Chris says we have to leave on Wednesday or he is NOT going.

A lot of Peaple would say let's go Thursday!!

I feel that was pointed toward My Junk!!
:ban::ban::ban:
Seat belts for passengers?!?!

Just kidding all that stuff works. It just looks like it doesn't.

Can't wait to wheel with you guys!
I can vouch that Chris' passenger seat belt works- I'd never ride with him on the trail otherwise!!!!!!

I think if we "act like adults" we should be fine. I realize this might be a challenge for some of us, I like a good challenge
I am thinking about going but I don’t have a 40 anymore. I now have an absolutely stock 95 4Runner. What equipment will I need to pass the inspection to go on the easy trails?

You might post on the ONSC site and ask. I'm thinking last year they only limited one trail ride to 90 and earlier and the rest were open to all.

@jcj_78FJ40 i think you are right that say on there website there is only 1 run that is limited to relics.

It's creeping up on us.

A lot of Peaple would say let's go Thursday!!

FYI: If we left Wednesday, then we'd be on our own for camping and wheeling Wed night and Thurs wheeling.

I will be heading down Thursday AM.

Unorganized and Organized Events & Activities:

Thursday, April 26th
Group Camp opens for Early Bird Campers at 3pm.

Friday, April 27th

Vehicle Inspection and Check-In
Dusk Trail Ride
Games including cornhole, kickball and ladder toss

Drive down AM Thursday, wheel Friday and Saturday drive home Sunday.
Or wheel Sunday AM drive home Sunday night?

I'll follow the overall group decision.

Thursday will work for me also. BTW, talked to Brian at the chainsaw training today and he did the trip in the past. He said that there are plenty of trails to ride even if you don't bring a relic.

FLUFFER!!

You got a real purdy mouf boy

Hey, leave me outta dis!

IMG_0442.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom