Builds Shipwreck (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I really dig those fox awnings. Tons of coverage and fast deployment. Liking the stealth idea.

Steve, you disappeared.... nice to see you back

as we can clearly see, my old tech does quite well, tyvm

now it's just getting boring

same place with others

then there was this guy

a squeeze

clearly, water crossings would prove the naysayer's right..

nope

though I do have some nice, white legs....
the york was the best installation... otherwise we would have been bled to death by the mosquitoes....

dirty but just about home

home

I'm really glad I didn't let the trolls win. :flipoff2:

then it was time to let others drive
first my neighbor

normally he's driving the yellow jeep you see in some pictures

thinking he liked it

then a friend whose H3 later broke down (probably in revenge)

thinking he liked it too

then one of the instructors who teaches

he drove it, inadvertently, in 2 wd.... it really didn't make much difference.

Nice to see my 40 made it out there, even if I didn't. And I didn't even notice it gone. Thanks for giving it a bath before putting it back in my garage.

Glad you had fun. I spent the weekend working.

LOL! You really need to bring that down to TSF. I would love to see it in action. Would you have any interest to coming down for our event? Cruisin' the Woods 2017

We're running Naches on the weekend of July 29, Overland camping both nights. You're welcome to come along, you need to be warned though it's a bunch of born-again Christians so there could be a verse or two said.

Looks nice in it's natural habitat. Good motivation for me to keep plugging along. What tire size did u end up with?

We're running Naches on the weekend of July 29, Overland camping both nights. You're welcome to come along, you need to be warned though it's a bunch of born-again Christians so there could be a verse or two said.

Sounds like a great group to wheel with! I really appreciate the offer and really want to wheel Naches, but I closed on a new house last week... I don't know if I could even find my camping gear at the moment. However, the garage will be worth it! Please keep inviting me, I will make it up one of these days.

Sounds like a great group to wheel with! I really appreciate the offer and really want to wheel Naches, but I closed on a new house last week... I don't know if I could even find my camping gear at the moment. However, the garage will be worth it! Please keep inviting me, I will make it up one of these days.

Adulting is awesome, right? :)

Hey Super, got a better link for those of us not members over there?

Had a supervisor last night

and a bloodhound that was not happy with him

so, for aid in identification. Baird owls like GMT400s, Spotted owls like Square bodies. This is why they are no longer seen in Oregon/Washington - once GM stopped making squares the spotted owls wanted nothing to do with the forest rangers.

Interesting! From time to time I've heard owls, and seen evidence of them, in the trees out back. By the way, I have a square body pickup setting out close to the trees (needs a transmission).

My most memorable owl spotting (no, it wasn't a spotted owl, just that I spotted it) was when the kids (twins, they just had their 30th birthday the end of May) were about 4 months old. We were camped up at Trout Lake almost up to the summit of the Steens Mountains. Right at sunset (the sun had just dropped below the horizon) my wife and I went walking around the edge of the lake with the kids in front packs. I saw a great horned owl fly overhead and land in the top of some sagebrush less than a hundred feet up the hill above the lake.

Don

Interesting! From time to time I've heard owls, and seen evidence of them, in the trees out back. By the way, I have a square body pickup setting out close to the trees (needs a transmission).

My most memorable owl spotting (no, it wasn't a spotted owl, just that I spotted it) was when the kids (twins, they just had their 30th birthday the end of May) were about 4 months old. We were camped up at Trout Lake almost up to the summit of the Steens Mountains. Right at sunset (the sun had just dropped below the horizon) my wife and I went walking around the edge of the lake with the kids in front packs. I saw a great horned owl fly overhead and land in the top of some sagebrush less than a hundred feet up the hill above the lake.

Don

I talk to them while I'm working - thus, they come close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom