Builds Shipwreck (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For those of you who want to see the pictures that Photoshop hijaked (not here, but they are threatening my posting as well) .... add this to your Chrome browser and the pictures will come back. Do follow the rules - you may need to clear your images in your browser if you looked at them before - but it does work and work quite well
photobucket embed fix

I have been unable to type from my computer. Don't even get a text field. Trying from my phone.
I was going to reply that the photobucket hack was partially successful. I suspect their new revenue model is going to backfire on them.

boy is it rare when I call a company out by name - but given the cost and aggravation. It's time. Never, ever buy AC delco spark plugs. Whether unobtainium or their copper core, the housings crack and will cause you no end to trouble. I just replaced plugs on my H3 Hummer, one was bad. It ate 3 coils before I finally figured out what was going on - easy crack to see (bastards). Follow this up, I have an FJ40 with a 350 chevy in it. I kept going through ignition modules. 5 of 8 plugs are cracked. The H3, the plug was brand new. The FJ40, 1000 miles.... run away from them, they want to save money making that stuff in China - why should I have to bear their R&D and quality testing?

plug reading.... at first glance, I thought I had an oil fouled plug in hole number 2.... but no, that's not oil, that's simply carbon.

5 of the 8 plug were cracked, that plug - the fouled one - wasn't cracked... that means that 6 of 8 cylinders were misfiring, not firing at all, or having a low-voltage moment....

2 plugs were firing normally.... you're looking at the plugs like you were sitting in the driver's seat... #1 is top left

they have 1100 miles on them.

Wow - really???

Pretty sure I was running AC Delco plugs ok the 283...

That's really surprising, always thought AC Delco were one of the good brands...

What plug brand are you going to go with?

Ferari doesn’t agree,they just lost their chance of winning the 2017 F1 championship because of an NGK spark plug failure.:D

In my my experience NGK, ND, Champion and Bosch are all good.

How is the beast running? Did the new plugs get the spark module problem sorted out? We missed having you at Naches.
My beast is having some corrective surgery but will be trail ready in two weeks. I want to hit Evan's Creek before it closes for the winter. Then up to Walker and some snow wheeling too. Have friends going snow wheeling December 2nd over by Ellensburg but that is a bit far for a day trip.

My first '40 was a 73 with a 302 Ford. For whatever reason, if you went puddle jumping there would be a geiser that came through the transfer shift hole. Good thing, was it would douse the passenger but the driver would stay dry... of course, since it was a Ford motor with the distributor in the front, the laughter wouldn't last long because it'd get moisture in the cap then I'd be out wading in the same puddle to clean the cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom