You know you're a 60 owner if........" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When 3 gear shift levers seem perfectly normal and a 4th would be a desired option.

you have a manual choke, nobody outside of Mudd has a clue how to drive your truck.

This.
When you drive the wife's car to the fancy hotel overnight since you know valet parking will have no clue how to start your car the next morning.

Your drivers side seatbelt did the vvzzzzzzzz thing many years ago and doesn't retract anymore. You just leave it be because you never had seat belts growing up anyways and technically you are still wearing one if you get pulled over.

You're stuck behind an old lady in a Buick doing 45 in a 55 and you’re scanning the road up ahead to find a two-mile long downhill passing lane.

You have a bottle opener welded to your rear bumper.

“Emu” means something other than a flightless bird.

Your visors are flopping down in sunny AND cloudy weather.

your horn sounds like a love-sick canadian goose.

when a “31x10.5x15” tire excites you the way “36x24x36” girl used to back in the day.

When you pull over with your buddies after a long drive and shut the truck off only to have one of them ask "What's noise coming from your truck?" and you respond "The carb fan." and then they all look at each other quizzically and one says "What's a carb fan?"

You view the blue A/C button as the 'turbo' because turning it off notably increases vehicle performance.
You correct the valet who says 'I brought your 4Runner around....' (this happened to me).
You no longer jump when the ice between the leaf springs cracks with a loud 'pop' when you move the truck on a cold day.

You're stuck behind an old lady in a Buick doing 45 in a 55 and you’re scanning the road up ahead to find a two-mile long downhill passing lane.

You have a bottle opener welded to your rear bumper.

“Emu” means something other than a flightless bird.

Your visors are flopping down in sunny AND cloudy weather.

your horn sounds like a love-sick canadian goose.

when a “31x10.5x15” tire excites you the way “36x24x36” girl used to back in the day.

Haha the Goose!

.....you know you're not a slow car.....you're a fast tractor

You made my day.:beer:

When you pull over with your buddies after a long drive and shut the truck off only to have one of them ask "What's noise coming from your truck?" and you respond "The carb fan." and then they all look at each other quizzically and one says "What's a carb fan?"

My neighbors always tell me, "just to let you know, your truck is still running." :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom