UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

2000 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series 312k miles, $12,000 OBO, Excellent, Daily-Driver Condition. Email me directly for a faster response: mlevy76@gmail.com I bought a minivan. I have three kids now. It’s pretty much that simple. This classic Land Cruiser is ready to drive anywhere, anytime, without hesitation. I bought this Land Cruiser from my friend, who bought it from another common friend, with ownership over the last dozen years. It’s been a Texas truck its entire life. It has no rust. It doesn’t leak oil. It doesn’t burn oil. It doesn’t break down. The original engine and transmission run smoothly and are in outstanding shape. It’s a great truck for anyone who wants a classic vehicle that can be driven every day, as this one has...
Purchased in 2015 with 140k miles from Stevinson Lexus in Lakewood, Colo. Third owner. Includes owner’s manuals and 2 keys, plus PDF of Lexus Field Service Manual. Rear headrests are included and in good condition but not pictured. VIN JTJHT00W653550451. Clear title in hand / no lien. See Craigslist listing for full details.
Listed is my 2002 Lexus LX470 in Black Onyx/Medium Grey Metallic over a tan/oak interior. Fitted to its original wheels are 285/75/R16 BGF ATs with a 6/32 tread depth. I have owned this hundo since October of 2022. I am in my 6th semester at UTK, and can no longer afford to fuel her up in addition to other educational costs. It has been maintained all its life according to manufacture specs and has been cosmetically refurbished under my ownership. I have completed the following upgrades: reupholstery of both front seats, grey powder coating of the front skid plate, new steering wheel, paint correction, LED conversion, window tinting, grille/roof rail/wheels/license plate surround painted to match cladding, emblem delete, and rearview...
Hi All, Looking for a clean 2003-2007 100 series Land Cruiser. -Must be White -No Rust -Stock or very close to stock. I'm not looking for anything modified. -No Accidents/Clean CarFax -Original Paint or mostly original paint -Non Smoker -No fender flares Mileage is not as important as overall condition, but I would like to keep it less than 200k miles. I am located in the Midwest but willing to travel anywhere in the country for the right one. Thank you!
TLDR Miles: 233,054 Selling my 2003 Lexus LX470 100 Series Land Cruiser. I purchased it in January of 2000 from the 2nd owner in Washington State with ~192k miles. In the last 4 years, I have completed quite a bit of (expensive) maintenance. After taking numerous trips around Southern California, the South West, and a cross country road trip that took our family of 4 as far east as Chattanooga Tennessee, I am selling because we are changing our overlanding/adventuring setup to a Four Wheel Camper and a full sized truck. The truck is currently sitting at 233,054 miles. This will go up a little, but it is not my daily driver. I will bundle the roof tent with the LX (assuming the tent hasn’t sold by itself). IMHO this is a solid 100...
Hello, I hate to do it, but it's time to sell my 2005 LX470. The vehicle has only been registered in California, no rust or accidents. I am the 3rd owner and purchased the vehicle in 2016 with 53k miles from Sunnyvale Toyota. Odometer currently reads 107,483, and slowly climbing. Everything is stock on the vehicle and it runs perfectly. Timing belt and water pump replaced at 53,350 miles. Heater hose T's replaced at 90k miles Wheel bearings repacked at 93k miles Front rotor and pads replaced at 93k miles AHC fluid replaced at 99k miles Spark plugs replaced at 99k miles Rear brake pads and rotors replaced at 105k Synthetic oil change every 5k miles. All service records available since I purchased the vehicle. Two key fobs and one...
Hi y’all I am new to this and just wanted this vehicle go to a usefully place. I am selling my 2000 LX 470. Does have 306k miles. I had a motor swapped at or around 275k, bought used motor with 150k did timing belt water pump etc.. during swap. Great SUV was in the process to convert into an overland slowly )my style), just downsizing and selling. Does come with everything I have extra for the LX. Clean title and price to sell! I Think!!! LOL Asking $4000 AS-IS!!! I have been driving it as my daily. There are a few flaws but hey it’s 24yrs old but running strong been driving it as my Daily. I Did a wrapped on it as it’s a Matte Black it is not the best wrapped (not perfect). I wanna say I took care of the her. She’s not perfect but...
For sale is a well loved and well appointed 2000 LX470. I have owned this vehicle since 2016 and approx 82,000 miles. Purchased bone stock. Daily driver Currently sits at about 156,000 miles. All of the upgrades and most of the maintenance has been done by Land Cruiser NW in Portland OR. Records available. Fluids always changed on time. Recent Mechanical work: All new brakes including calipers, rotors, pads, and E brake pads 4 wheel bearings Axles and CV joints Over $5k in maintenance in the last year. This Cruiser is ready to take you anywhere you want to go. Suspension: ACH Delete OME Torsions and Heavy Springs Total Chaos Upper Control Arms Diff Drop OME Shocks currently installed *Comes with extra set of Radflo remote...
Hi all Looking to start my 100 series adventure. No preference on color, but would like a rust-free rig. Under 200k miles would be a plus, but have a stronger preference on condition vs mileage. Stock or close to stock. Looking for a DD with some light trail riding/towing a few times a year. Willing to travel to anywhere in the country for the right one and have a budget of ~$15k. Thanks!
1999 100 Series Land Cruiser $8,500 235K miles Clean Title in hand Extensive Service History - Most service is done at the Dealer. Timing belt done 5/18 - 212k miles Fluids flushed OME 1.5’ lift - 1 year ago. CarPlay and Sat Radio. X2 Power Premium AGM battery - 10 months old. Rear homemade wood draw system There is plenty of life left on BF Goodrich KO2 tires with a full-size spare (includes stock spare also). Date Stamp: 2018 ProSpeed fitted rack ($1,200 retail) Just paid registration. Good until March ‘25. *SMOG'd and passed with flying colors. The numbers blew away the SMOG guy. Clean engine. *Price doesn’t include Rig’d Ultra Swing spare tire holder, but I can include it for $700 (retail $1,400). Best on the market...
I am selling my 2004 Land Cruiser that I have owned for the past 75k miles (4.5 years). The good: - Rust free, lived in Georgia all its life. - Nav delete and all steering wheel controls and backup camera work. Installing a new head unit is plug and play with standard Toyota connectors. - Doug Thorley headers - TRD Pro wheels The bad: - Cracked windshield - Paint isn’t great. Driver front fender looks bad up close and there are deep scratches from where the fender flares were removed. - Lumbar on seats doesn’t work. - Steering wheel telescopic function doesn’t work. Asking $11,250 OBO. Text with any questions. 706-255-3971.
1999 100 series Land Cruiser for sale. odometer: 194130 Clean title and mileage low for year. Mechanical 1. All new fluids 2. Timing belt and water pump and pulleys done in 2020 3. New radiator 4. New antenna motor 5. New abs pump (not a rebuild) 6. New CV axles 7. New brakes and wheel bearings 8. New spark plugs and new coil packs 9. Newer rack 10. New steering wheel and transmission shifter 11. 35 inch MTR cooper brand year 2021 these have developed flat spots so that is why truck is priced accordingly 12. Various new hoses in engine bay 13. Brand new stereo system. Door speakers are all Kenwood and Kenwood amps. Amps installed for speakers and sub. Kenwood double din deck. 14. Steering wheel is brand new recovered and also...
Decided to sell my expedition build 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser , well documented, loved and used. This truck is truly the best of the best and has never let me down. It can tow , haul and offroad. It has taken us to Colorado and beyond , but I just don't have time to use it anymore. It is not perfect but runs well and has served our family adventures for many years. I can't imagine what trying to build a truck like this would cost you in aftermarket parts alone. Land Cruisers will continue to increase in value as they become harder and harder to find. 1999 100s Land Cruiser = triple locked ! Center DIff Rear Diff Lock Front E-Locker - Harddrop - installed by ACC 285k OD Purpose Built with the following : White Knuckle...
Open to trades for FJ45 or a clean 60 or 80 series. Located in Guntersville, AL Willing to ship. Clean title in hand 2007 Original NON AHC 2007 galactic gray mica LC 100 I have all service records and receipts of parts and labor. This is my second build I purchased in 2022 that was mostly stock. Reason for selling: Building my 200 series and moving to overland trailer for camper setup. I will be removing the Tent, Dakota Lithium Battery, Red Arc, Victron Smart Shunt and uploading new pics with it cleaned up soon. I will be adding these to a new trailer. This thing is ready for an adventure and I would drive it anywhere. Vehicle standard features: Gray interior/ Black dash. Head rest DVD players. What have I done to it? 1. New...
Hey guys, I'm not nearly as well read on the 100 series but I checked this guy out today for my teenage sons. 238k on the clock, 17 clean pages of carfax reports. Not nearly as much rust as Ive seen on other 100's. Drove great, and every single button worked. Needs new struts for the hood and a new bottom tailgate hanger. Thoughts? What else should I be looking for/thinking about? Thanks in advance. https://www.dullesmotorcars.com/used/Toyota/1999-Toyota-Land+Cruiser-b8b377590a0e0a935e7ac78215c7e1c7.htm
For sale is my 2000 LX470 SLEE RIG! I purchased this vehicle in 2019 and it has been my daily driver since. Selling as I just don’t get in the high country enough, and don’t love it as my daily driver. The previous owner was my father-in-law, who purchased in 2010, so it has been in the family for that time, and well loved and cared for. I will be completely upfront with the good and the bad, as that is the only way to be. The truck is in great shape with regular maintenance and tasteful modifications. Modifications were made by father-in-law with no expense spared. In 2011 the stock truck was taken to Slee Offroad in Golden and had them complete the following install, with a price tag of $11,750. (have original paperwork) Slee Front...
ASKING $7,200!! 1998 Lexus LX470 w/199,xxx Miles. Frame is SOLID! No Rot! VIN number: JT6HT00W7W0006473. Recent work done: *Aisin Timing belt replacement, New water pump, New pulleys at 197,351 miles in Nov 2023 *Radiator flush at 197,351 miles in Nov 2023 *Power Steering Pump Rebuilt 197,351 miles in Nov 2023 *New Brake Booster Motor in Dec 2023 at 197,700 miles *Oil last changed with new filter in October 2023 *AHC system was flushed, fully bled and put in new fluid in September 2023. AHC works great. 10 graduations when I did the system test. *Drained & Cleaned Fuel Tank and put in new Fuel Pump in September 2023 *New V-Belt Installed in October 2023 *Brand new battery put in October 2023 *New Brake Pads Front & Rear in December...
My dad bought this 2004 100 series with ~100k miles in ~2011 from the original owner. It has been a family hauler for my wife and kids the last 2 years. Comes with detailed maintenance records since 100k miles. No accidents in our ownership, haven't run carfax to check the first 100k miles. ABS unit replaced a few years ago. Front brake rotors/pads and front CV shafts recently replaced. Ball joints appeared to be tight. No exhaust leaks. A few blemishes- 1/2" crack in windshield, 3rd tailight is missing a corner (was this way when we bought it), the center diff lock works but the dash indicator does not light (have receipt where ACC Toyota investigated but we chose not to repair due to cost vs. insignificance). I'll post interior...
2003 Lexus LX470 Land Cruiser. This rig is stock expect for the Rhino Rack. Everything in the car works. Hate to sell but our family has outgrown it. 2003 Lexus LX 470 Mileage - 174,169 Brand new BF Goodrich AT's K02 275/65/R18 with fresh alinement. Super clean rig Always garaged Non-smoker Fresh Mobile1 oil change Full length Rhino Roof Rack (Still have original rack - See pictures) No major damage just small cosmetic blemishes you would expect for the year. Kept All maintenance records (thick folder) Kept a mileage log for service items performed Have the original window sticker, and all Toyota manuals. - See pictures I have a box of spare parts and misc. Items (Org. Floor mats, oils, etc.) - See pictures Title in hand Known Flaws...
I'm going to look at a 05 LX470 on Saturday for $8900. I'm going to follow the OTRAMM pre-purchase inspection when I go to look at it. I'm taking a buddy of mine who is a mechanic as well. Is there anything else specific that I should be looking out for that isn't mentioned in the OTRAMM video? It's 276K miles but the owner says they are majority highway miles. 1 owner as well and meticulously taken care of. Southern vehicle so no rust according to owner, but I will still be checking. This vehicle is for my wife (for now) so I want to make sure I get it right. I appreciate the help!
What is a fair asking price for my 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser? Classic silver metallic with dark gray 2-tone. I don’t daily this - I drive it around on the weekends. 223,000 miles Clean body and paint Very minimal rust Minor accident on carfax - front left area is noted. Says they side-swiped a parked vehicle. Damage was fixed. I am the 6th owner. Has spent time in NY, SC and TX Good/detailed maintenance history Second timing belt of it’s life done this month, along with new water pump New valve cover gasket New radiator hoses AHC serviced and works as it should New OEM CV axles New OEM Steering rack & pinion New OEM struts all around Upper control arms replaced Interior is fair - have seen worse. Everything works as it should except for...
Full Description with photos and key maintenance dates to come, but preview of listing: Description: Solid daily driver, no rust, California owned with all maintenance records and well maintained. Runs great and so smooth. Includes 3rd row seats. Black exterior/tan interior. Upgrades: Gamiviti Roof Rack, ARB Bumper, Bluetooth Audio, Backup Camera, new seat covers in the front The sunroof does not work, but I never used and it is sealed well with no leaks. I hit a deer driving in Nevada a few years ago and the driver's side fender had to be repaired - no damage to shock absorbers or strut assembly and upgraded ARB front bumper as a result and replaced OEM bumper that needed to be replaced. No bondo and can't tell from looking...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom