SOLD OC (California) 2004 Land Cruiser in metallic cloud with 315,000 miles and extras $8500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(70, 62, 62)
My father purchased this car new from Toyota of Carlsbad in 2004 and has owned it u till 2020, when he signed it over to me. I decided to clean it up as best as I could so I could take my kids camping. When I acquired it, it had 297,000 miles. Immediately, I have done the following:

- OEM timing Belt, water pump, heater T
- Total Chaos Upper control arms
- Ironman Foam Cell Pro lift with differential drop
- last month, I had all the brakes serviced with the rear calipers being replaced with OEM as well as the brake drums
- I also had the steering rack swapped with an OEM and OEM tie rod ends
- rear cargo area is outfitted with ARB slide out drawers and a lower hatch storage compartment.
- vehicle is in good condition, was just smogged and registered here in California
- A Prinsu roof rack was installed with a 40” light bar from cali raised.
- Hubcentric Spidertrax spacers on all four wheels. Brand new BFG KO2 tires in 275/70/18

Only issues I see are the following:
- front driver door acutuator needs to be fixed. Won’t lock with remote
- Total Chaos control arms need to be regressed; creaking noise has slightly returned
- driveshaft could use some lubing as well to eliminate the clunk

Car’s AC blows cold, not a single dash light is on, and a scan gauge is mounted on dash to show Tran’s temp and radiator temp. Touch screen is flawless. Outside paint could use some love as it has some scrapes and paint fade one the hood and probably roof (can’t access due to Roofnest, which has been on for 4 years).

At my recent visit to the mechanic (2 weeks ago), he recommended I change out the front CVs eventually due to age and to swap out rear suspension bushing as they are deteriorating.

Asking $8500. I only drive it everyonce in a while for weekend trips and decided to move on. The Roofnest Tent is not included in the sale.

I have all the paperwork to the work that was done over the past few years.

IMG_2581.jpeg

IMG_2583.jpeg

IMG_2584.jpeg

IMG_2585.jpeg

IMG_2596.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom