For Sale Los Angeles: 2009 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 Access Cab (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tacoma Gen2
Mileage
Color
Silver
Looking to sell my medium built out Access Cab. Truck's been a great friend to me over the past few years. I have all the documentation from the previous owner and have kept every receipt for the work I've had done on it, the folder is thick!

Build list is as follows:
  • 2009 Access cab 4.0 V6 4x4 w/ rear locking diff Downhill Assist Control and every other button I believe that was offered on this model. I never fully lit up the dashboard like a Christmas tree.
  • New frame from Toyota in 2019 (I think, have all the documentation if you need the exact date. I really think the hole in the frame was exactly 10mm for the replacement qualification.
  • Registration October ‘23
  • Fresh oil change.
  • 196,xxx miles
  • CBI Moab 2.0 front bumper
  • Smittybilt 10k winch
  • Flowmaster Delta 50 exhuast
  • Sony Apple Car Play head unit, JL speakers, Alpine amp
  • OME Lift kit ~2.5”
  • New SPC upper control arms in Fall 2021
  • AAL+ Firestone Ride Rite Air bags with Daystar cradles. Every truck should have Ride Rites!!
  • Bilstein 5100's in the front and rear
  • Leer Cap w/sliding screen windows and Thule load bars.
  • Home built wood full length drawers
  • 52” light bar (currently not hooked up, but only needs a new wiring harness), LED ditch lights, LED Fog lights
  • 16x8 Pro Comp Alloys. I forget offset, but perfect poke.
  • 285/75 Load E BFG KO2s
  • Weathertech front liners
  • New Odyssey Extreme Battery
  • New CVJ CV axles
Only negatives on this truck are a couple of dents and trail striping, from being used as it was intended. This thing is mechanical perfect and ready for another 200k, at least, but I've come to realize that a van will better suit my needs than the Tacoma.

Located in Los Angeles

$19,000 OBO, motivated to sell so will entertain reasonable offers for what you think its worth

Open to trades for 4x4 camper vans

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom