For Sale 2009 Tacoma TRD Off-Road w/ factory Tow Package (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tacoma Gen2
Mileage
Color
red
Up for sale is my 2009 Barcelona Red Mica Metallic Tacoma TRD Off Road Double cab short bed. This truck was originally sold from Fred Haas Toyota here in Houston,Tx and later spent some time in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. My cousin bought this truck in 2016 at 62,000 miles and kept it as his daily vehicle in the Denton,Tx area. He's maintained this truck very well and babied it. It's been it off road at marble falls once but not through trails more than 2 stars. I bought the truck from him in April of 2023 at 178,000 miles. The truck currently has 196,000 and I use it for 75% of my driving. I am the 4th owner.

CarFax shows "very minor" accident damage from a minor accident in 2023. The truck sustained no damage as the other vehicle bumped the tow hitch. I have pictures of the crash scene.

Don't let the mileage worry you. This trucks looks and drives like new.

I'm not in a rush to sell but am willing to let it go for the right price. CLEAN TEXAS title in hand. . This truck drives like new. No mechanical issues. No CEL.

Asking $25,000 CASH

Early maintenance was done at Classic Toyota of Tyler.

Recent Maintenance records:

2020:
Water pump
T-stat
Toyota long life coolant
Transmission flush
Roof re-painted because the common clear coat issue. My cousin painted it as soon as it started fading. Extra coats of clear was used.

2022 At 168,000 miles:
Replace drive belts
Power steering flush
Brake flush
4x4 service (front/rear/T-case fluids)
Replace coolant
Battery replaced by Toyota of Denton at 170,000 miles

2023:
Regular oil changes
Cabin air filter
Engine air filter
New K02s all around at 180,000 miles
LT265 /75 R16 123R E1 RWL
Warranty certificate should be transferrable to new owner. I still have the receipt.
Balanced/rotated at 190,000 miles on November.

There are some minor things that I don't have receipts for but there have not been any repairs needed. Brakes were done right before I bought it from my cousin. Timing chain sounds to be fine. If you want me to look into something in particular, just ask.

Modifications:

OME HD shocks/springs.
SPC Upper control Arm
3rd Gen Tacoma TRD off road wheels
New K02s all around at 180,000 miles LT265 /75 R16 123R E1 RWL
TJM T17 Front bumper (steel)
New Warn VR EVO 10-S winch (installed September of 2023)
FACTOR 55 Prolink Winch Shackle Mount
LED ditch lights
Pioneer Headunit (old)
Aftermarket JBL speakers in all doors

The bad:
Cracked windshield
Overhead console display stopped working (common issue/ easy fix)

Located in Houston,Tx

IMG_1368.jpeg

IMG_1369.jpeg

IMG_1367.jpeg

IMG_1374.jpeg

Last edited:
Just replaced the entire rear driveshaft with new oem unit. You won’t have to worry about the u joints or carrier bearing for another 200k miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom