FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

smoking a tad. bubbles in the coolant overflow. but starts and idles well so i luckily caught it before anything occurred. I have no time to do a HG. I think i have a Toyota OEM gasket set for the job. And ARP head studs new. and possibly the witch hunter injectors- i also have an OEM Toyota plug wires. So grab yourself a $2k 80 series...... spend a few days doing your headgasket/ add 1k for reconditioning the head...... and you have yourself a $3k 80 series for all your expo needs. This was the buildup a while back. 80 Troopy - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/80-troopy.1223887/ set up for offroad/expo. comes with ARB touring shade/ custom mounted to high roof side. 35 TOYOS and uber rare Alcoa slotted style...
Selling this rare 80 series. It's from 1997 which makes it one of the last ones built. 1HD-FT engine, LHD with a manual 5-speed transmission. Uncommon 'poverty' model with the barn doors, triple locked. Driven a bit over 394tkm, which according to the internet is around 245k miles. Located in Finland, been imported here from Austria, well taken care of, no major issues, still regularly taking it for a drive myself. Things to note are a small crack in the windscreen, the spare tire carrier has been removed, drivers seat is damaged/ripped from the side, central locking is not working, and then the previous owner has drilled a small hole on the side of the hood more or less around where you'd expect a snorkel to go, which has been taped...
1997 40th Anniversary Land Cruiser -1FZFE in-line 6 -256,225 miles -clean title in hand - no rust but color and clear coat are fading in areas -all doors, hood, etc have original factory stickers (nothing has been replaced) - frame is in excellent shape. I treated it with wool wax while I drive it in order to protect it from the elements. - all new suspension along with associated lift adjustment brackets (Icon 3”) - rear upper and lower adjustable trailing arms (Dobinson) -3” castor correction arms (Delta) -3” rear castor correction bracket (Delta) - new OEM rubber bushings on upper and lower control arma, castor correction arms and sway bar -new steering dampener (Dobinson) -new wheel bearings on front -new steering tie rod and tie...
Hi all, I really don't want to put my 80 up but we rarely drive it nowadays. I've had the 80 for a little over the past 3 years and she's been awesome to me. I am located in Orange County California. There's no rust, has the typical clear coat fading. As for the driver side flare I do have it but it needs a tab to be put on. Photos are too large to upload so I have them here: 1997 Land Cruiser - https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Gu24WmTVs2GxBNTA Land Cruiser 1997 FZJ80 40th Anniversary Edition #213 Clean CA Title 226k miles No Accidents Mechanical - No mechanical Issues - PHH mod done - 4.88 Nitro Gears - Factory Front and Rear Lockers - Snorkel with Upgraded Prefilter - Cats replaced by previous owner Exterior - ARB Front Bumper with...
Relisting. We’re not going overseas anymore, but we need a more modern rig for our family. A lot of work, time, and money have been sunk into this since I got it in Japan in February of 2020. I am sad to see it go, but life changes. This has been my daily for almost 4 years, both in Japan and the states. Has never once not started (even after 6 months on a boat), runs strong, turbo is solid, great power and torque even at 70-80 mph. 17 MPG in town, 24 on the Highway. Build has been focused on baselining, drivability and reliability, cosmetic issues have received very little attention. It was always meant to be a trail rig for me, so I never bothered to gussy it up. Very minimal rust, I have been treating surface rust as it pops up in...
Still looking for a clean, rust free, largely original no stories 80 series in any shade of blue, grey, red or possibly white. (Pic for attention only). Budget is $25K - $30K, bumped up based on what I’ve seen in the market. Cloth interior is a must as is less than 225,000 miles. More details below. - Stock(ish) - OME lift, AT tires are fine - Clean, original interior - no torn up seats, sagging headliner, etc. - No cig odors (I’m super allergic) - Well maintained - maintenance and repairs current with some sort of documentation - Triple locked is cool for bragging rights but not needed as I won’t wheel it - Landcruiser only, no Lexus.
**Unfortunately I need to postpone the sale of my LC - hopefully it will be back on the market in the not so distant future (~2 months)** Thank you to all of those who reached out with interest. 1996 FZJ80 Factory triple locked 222,XXX $19,500 Well cared for and maintained for the past ~15years at Land Cruiser Northwest here in Portland. I've owned this car since 02/2022 (~14k miles) and its time to pass this rig onto the next owner for more adventures. During my tenure I've taken it camping, skiing and shuttling kids to countless soccer games - I've also taken it for some fun up in Browns Camp in Tillamook forest which has been exciting and, as you likely know, impressive to scratch the surface of this car's abilities. I keep this...
1997 LX 450 4wd for sale / center diff lock Mileage: 226k and running strong Good: -Purchased in Florida, 3rd owner -Truck drives straight and cruises easily at 70MPH -4wd engages quickly and works flawlessly -routine maintenance with synthetic oil -AC blows ice cold and heat works great! -Cruise Control in working order -Brand new battery -Brand new 285 75 16 BFG KO 2's -new rear lift gate struts -Leather in outstanding condition -Steering wheel re-finished -New Pioneer radio with Bluetooth -Interior is 9 out of 10 Needs work: -Driver Power mirror fixed! -Small noise coming from left wheel when pulled out of driveway. Mechanic says it's coming from the heat shield. Goes away within seconds and vehicle drives awesome! -Paint slightly...
$25,500 OBO ** LOWERED PRICE** 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser Turbo Diesel VX Limited 156,984 KM (97,545 MI) for sale! Recently imported this from Japan, runs and drives great, small exhaust smoke on startup and on colder days. Completely gone when car or weather is warm. Still has JDM radio installed. Mirror motors currently broken. Has all the options and goodies including factory winch (needs control to operate, that I do not have), sunroof, triple lockers, center console fridge and ice box, yellow fog lights, motorized radio antenna!
This 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 for sale in Richardson, Texas looks very well preserved with its low 156,000 miles and white exterior and grey interior. It’s so nice to see a Toyota of this vintage that looks this well cared for as so many FJ80s look janky, quite frankly, with high miles, faded paint, and dirty interiors. This one has zero rust (California / Texas vehicle), and the recent work done to it that should help keep it running for literally hundreds of thousands of miles more. Vehicle: Year: 1992 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 80 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 156,000 Miles Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 4-speed automatic Engine: 4.0L Inline 6 Cylinder Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean (Texas) Price: $22,000...
Hello All, 1996 Triple Locked FJ80 360,000 miles Head gasket replaced around 230,000 miles. Runs super strong with zero issues, everything works minus the "D" light on the cluster while driving. It does have the usual Land Cruiser rear main oil leak, but it is minimal. 2.5 ICON Coils Trilpe adjustable MMR Dobinson shocks Delta Radius Arms and Pan Hard Bar Timbren Bump Stops F5 17 inch wheels 38X14.50 Goodyear MTRs - less than 1500 miles on them RCV 30 Spline Axles front and rear 5.29 Nitro Gears Double Cardan rear drive shaft and a new Toyota front drive shaft Upgrade 105 Sector Shaft with PSE Hydro Assist 4X4 labs bumpers and sliders. Recaro Front seats and various trim pieces are new (steering wheel, gear sift, window trim...
I am looking for a clean, low-mileage, rust-free, LHD, 1991 or 1992 FJ80, w/ 3FE engine, and NO SUNROOF. Even better if it has manual windows and door locks. I don't care what color. Some people might refer to this as a "Poverty Pack" 80 series, although I think that term technically only applies to the HZJ80, manual trans, vinyl floor, and barn door trucks (that USA did not receive). Thanks for looking!
$14,000. Selling my 1995 Land Cruiser with 3" lift, factory front and rear differential lockers, new paint (rare, beautiful factory nightshadow pearl color), brand new windshield, LED headlights, very minimal surface rust as shown; southern vehicle with a very clean frame and body, no dents, and good interior. Runs great. New front door rubber seals from Toyota. Will need front end service. One of the diff lockers doesn't engage, I have not checked the cause, likely electrical connection at actuator. Steering wheel is "well used" can use as is, install a cover, or swap it for one in better condition.
Posting this for a friend who is not on the forum. He's located in Chattanooga, TN and is on the hunt for an 80 series to slowly build into a solid driver and light weekend warrior. The biggest thing he's trying to avoid is rust. Aside from that, considering just about anything in a wide range of condition and prices.
Asking $8500 obo. Price could be $7400 if I swap OME 2861/2862 springs and wheels/tires over to the 1993. That would give the new owner a completely stock ride. Just bought a 1993 FZJ80 with lockers that I’m going to keep. So this nicely sorted 1994 non-locked, pretty much stock cruiser is ready to go. 1994 FZJ80, 371k miles, 4k1 Beige Metallic paint. Clearcoat is faded on roof, hood and tops of fenders. NO rust as this has been a NM vehicle, but I have the original owners manual and it’s from a dealer in Alabama. Front disc, rear drum, NON-ABS truck. Brown leather, manual front seats. Have all three rows installed. Power windows and mirrors. All windows and sunroof work but a couple are slow when it’s cold. Runs and drives & stops...
Afternoon all. This pains me to be posting but it's time to sell my 80 series. I've had it for 2 years and have been fixing the few things that were wrong with it when I bought it from another forum member. However, age & reality have set in so I'm judging interest here first. Please don't bust my hump with comments because I'm just trying to simplify my life & want this to go to a good home where it will be appreciated. It's got 333K on the clock. Rust free except for the one typical spot on the liftgate although this is in discussion with a reputable body shop to fix along with freshening up the hood where it's a bit faded. The truck lived in Atlanta until 2019 & then in Chattanooga until it came here to Nashville. All to say that...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom